- Company Name: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-ku, Yokohama
- Street: 1-1-1, Takashima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8686
- Website: http://www.nissan-global.com
- Listed: 08/25/2013 9:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2016, the company sold 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.72 trillion yen.
Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets the world’s best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a global workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault under the Renault-Nissan Alliance since 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors, which became the third member of the Alliance – a grouping with combined annual sales of almost 10 million units a year.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese company develops technology to mass-produce ‘spider silk’ fabric
- Subaru All-New WRX and WRX STI Awarded “2014 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK (TSP)”
- Calbee, Inc.
- Shinoda Plasma Co., Ltd. – Development of super-large and slim screen with low power
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. – Traditional Craftwork “Tamamushi Lacquerware”
Top Ads Today
- Morinaga & Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (4 views)
- World's first instant noodles developer - Nissin Foods Holdings Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (3 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (3 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (3 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (2 views)
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. - We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949 (2 views)
- AMCON Inc. - Sludge Processing Machine (2 views)