- Company Name: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-ku, Yokohama
- Street: 1-1-1, Takashima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8686
- Website: http://www.nissan-global.com
- Listed: 08/25/2013 9:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2016, the company sold 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.72 trillion yen.
Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets the world’s best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a global workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault under the Renault-Nissan Alliance since 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors, which became the third member of the Alliance – a grouping with combined annual sales of almost 10 million units a year.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (5 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (4 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (4 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (4 views)
- TAKAMAZ Machinery Co., Ltd - Manufacturing of CNC precision lathes and special-purpose machines (4 views)