We are No.1 tea canister supplier and we have 40% share in Japan.
“New product design” and “High quality manufacturing” are Nittoh’s corporate philosophy. Base on this, Nittoh is pushing it’s attractive canning manufacture process to the canning industry’s peak.
Nittoh’s cans comes from the beautiful traditional history world. It is a beautiful spirit created from Nittoh’s own printing technology. Nittoh is performing our age by its original way, changing and updating our emotional life through it’s magical cans.
Nittoh will continue to create and make greater contributions to the world packaging industry by its innovative packaging solutions.
Please check our cans collection here, or you can check PDF catalogue (Japanese).
2605 total views, 11 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan H-2A rocket was successfully launched with observation satellite on Saturday. Launch success rate is 95.8%
- Tokyo Stock Exchange Absorbs Osaka Bourse, Creating the World’s Third-Largest Stock Market
- Kimura Ohshido Co., Ltd. – Traditional Japanese Dolls Craft Shop since 1887
- Shizuoka Chatsutei Inc. – Manufacturing green tea for over 100 years
- Kochi Ice Co., Ltd. – No. 1 Sorbet in Japan
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (85 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (55 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (48 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (48 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (47 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (46 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (45 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (43 views)
- Japan's solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013 (42 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (39 views)