- Company Name: Kumon Institute of Education Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku
- Street: 5-6-6 Nishinakajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-8511
- Phone: 81-6-6838-2611
- Website: http://www.kumongroup.com
- Listed: 02/01/2017 2:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children, so they can achieve more on their own. As a comprehensive program, Kumon serves children in preschool through high school.
In 1954, Toru Kumon, founder was a high school math teacher, he wrote numerous calculation problems on loose-leaf paper for his son, then a second grader in elementary school. This was the origin of the Kumon Method, and first Kumon center was established in Tokyo in 1962.
The learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Through daily practice and mastery of materials, students increase confidence, improve concentration, and develop better study skills. Kumon has over four million students enrolled in nearly 25,000 learning centers in 50 countries and regions.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (101 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (75 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (56 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (44 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)