- Company Name: Omron Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
- Street: Omron Kyoto Center Bldg.
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 600-8530
- Phone: +81-075-344-7000
- Website: https://www.omron.com/
- Contact: https://www.omron.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 11/27/2017 11:00 pm
- Expires: 347 days, 6 hours
OMRON Corporation is a global leader in the field of automation based on its core technology of “Sensing & Control + Think.” Established in 1933, OMRON has about 36,000 employees worldwide, working to provide products and services in 117 countries. The company’s business fields cover a broad spectrum, ranging from industrial automation and electronic components to automotive electronics, social infrastructure systems, healthcare, and environmental solutions. In the field of industrial automation, OMRON supports manufacturing innovation by providing advanced automation technology and products, as well as through extensive customer support, in order to help create a better society.
OMRON Sensing Components detect, measure, analyze, and process various changes that occur on productions sites, such as changes in position, length, height, displacement, and appearance. They also contribute to predicting and preventing future events.
OMRON provides Basic Switches that operate when objects reach specific locations and Pushbutton Switches operated by people.
- Safety Components
Safety Components are required for safety countermeasures in equipment and facilities. They are used for shut-out detection of mechanical guards, checking intrusion into hazardous areas, and building safety circuits.
Relays are devices making or breaking electric circuits by their output section driven by operational signal, which is triggered by electric input signal controlled by switching devices.
- Control Components
Control Components provide ideal control at production site through Counters, Cam Positioners, Timers, Timer Switches, Digital Temperature Controllers, and other input, control, and output components.
- Automation Systems
Automation Systems include Programmable Controllers that support machine control, and Network/Software products to support easy information exchange with host systems.
- Motion / Drives
Servo motors and inverters ideal for positioning, speed and torque controls in various business machine control fields.
Robot arms, robot controllers, and vision systems for flexible production lines.
- Energy Conservation Support / Environment Measure Equipment
Electric power monitoring equipment for energy conservation support, sensing and control equipment for an environment sensing in the clean room.
- Power Supplies / In Addition
OMRON provides Power Supplies, Protective Components, Wiring Systems, Sockets, DIN Rails, and other components required on manufacturing sites.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- CyberAgent Inc. – Internet Media and Advertising Business
- HID & LED Lighting System for Automotive – fcl. HID LED SHOP
- Japanese company develops technology to mass-produce ‘spider silk’ fabric
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Seasonings manufacturer – Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (25 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (16 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (13 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (13 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (12 views)
- Providing Japanese Beauty Trends - istyle Inc. (12 views)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (10 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)