ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. – Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems
- Company Name: ShinMaywa Industries
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo
- City/Town/Village: Takarazuka
- Street: 1-1 Shinmeiwacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 665-8550
- Website: http://www.shinmaywa.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 01/30/2014 2:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. has five divisions consisting of: Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems. Each division works together with subsidiaries to widely offer products and services that benefit our customers as well as society in general.
Although each division differs in the products and services it offers, the ShinMaywa Group is dedicated to the unified standard of management quality under the shared “Group Philosophy” which says: “Valuing the spirit of harmony and the importance of discovering the essence of things,”, we contribute to society by our perpetual “Responsiveness,” “Creativity,” and “Love of a Challenge.” We take pride in developing and manufacturing products that work behind the scenes to support and sustain people’s daily lives.
ShinMaywa is the prime manufacturer of the world’s only amphibian aircraft capable of open-sea landing and takeoff. Remarkable capabilities of our US-1A and US-2 STOL(Short Take-Off and Landing) Search and Rescue Amphibians enable the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force to transport emergency patients from outlying islands and rescue victims of disasters at sea. With sophisticated technical know-how, we develop and manufacture components for civil aircraft manufacturers overseas, including components for the Main Wing Spars of Boeing 787.
- Special Purpose Trucks
Pursuit of quality meeting both operability and safety requirements.
ShinMaywa produces over 200 types of trucks, including Dump Trucks, Refuse Compactors, and Tailgate Lifters to Concrete Mixer and Petroleum Tanks. For their excellent durability, our specialized vehicles are also in demand in Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
- Fluid and Related Equipment
ShinMaywa develops and manufactures all types of fluid and related facilities and equipments, including pumps, essential for water treatment and remote monitoring systems. Renowned for their high quality and durability, products generated from our plant in Ono, Hyogo Prefecture, are at work in the United States, Taiwan, and other countries. We are working diligently to build a more globalized business for these high-performance infrastructural products.
- Automatic Wire Processors
Various electrical cables are used in wiring all types of equipments, from automobiles and home electric appliances to mobile phones and laptop computers. Our Automatic Wire Processors perform the entire operation of terminating cables – from high-speed, high-precision cutting to stripping and crimping. Satisfying automobile wire harness manufacturers with their high quality, they command the top share of the market in Japan and other Asian countries. Matching increasing exports to China and Southeast Asia, our overseas support systems are functioning well.
- Thin Film Coating Systems
Our precision thin film coating technology contributes to the fabrication of various thin-films supporting high-technologies, including optical thin-films used in the fields of optics, as well as semiconductors, liquid crystal, reflector and protection film coating for automobile lamps. With our impressive line-up of cutting-edge technology extending from tailor-made composite systems to simple batch systems, we resolve issues faced by each customer.
- “BUILT-IN DD” Direct Drive Motors
Our BUILT-IN DD Series AC servomotors are synchronous (brush less DC motor) direct drive (DD) motors developed for direct-drive robots.
Meeting miscellaneous custom specifications, our assortment extends from DD Motors for the main shafts of precision processing machines and disc drive units of hard disk inspection equipments to Air Spindles in equipments for hard disks and wafer inspection and for DVD fabrication. We provide technical support to firms taking up new challenges.
- Environmental Systems
Providing engineering services with an integrated setup, we meet all refuse treatment needs from installation to maintenance. Our products support proper refuse treatment – indispensable for modern living. While maintaining leading market share in the Refuse Transfer Station Systems segment domestically, we also export to Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand. International demand for DUST SCREW, our Screw Type Refuse Storage and Discharger, which efficiently disposes refuse hygienically, is increasing especially in Singapore and Malaysia where we work behind the scenes to support her pristine appearance. Besides supplying facilities and systems for environmental preservation, ShinMaywa proposes efficient refuse treatment and recycling facilities in response to all refuse-related consultations and contributes to constructing a recycling-oriented society.
- Parking Equipment
Parking Systems Division handles the manufacture, sales, installation, maintenance, improvement, and repair of our mechanical car parking systems. Domestically, we have sold more than 5,400 large-scale systems in Japan. Equipped with elevator-level safety measures, ELEPARK, our elevator-type car parking system, maintains safe and stable movements. As our maintenance setup ranks among the best in the industry, customers can use our systems with absolute confidence. We respond to diverse needs with “SMART solutions” keyed by the watchwords “Satisfaction,” “Mind (sincerity),” “Advance (innovation),” “Reliability,” and “Technology.”
- Aircraft Passenger Boarding Bridge
Boarding bridges capable of adjusting to aircraft movements while securely linking them to terminals are vital for boarding safety and comfort. With more than 800 installed at airports in Japan and Southeast Asia during the last 40 years, our Aircraft Passenger Boarding Bridge “PAXWAY” holds the No. 1 share of the Asian market except in China. We developed the first boarding bridge for Airbus A380, the next-generation superjumbo jet. Satisfying recent trends emphasizing terminal building appearances, we are creating new PAXWAY models with glass sides matching buildings.
5165 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Eco Research Institute Ltd. (ERI) – Industrial Waste Recycling Solutions
- Oxide Corporation – Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality
- Showa Corporation – Manufacturer of automotive, motorcycle and outboard suspension systems
- Fukuoka Talc Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Talc Products for Paper, Plastic, Paint, and Rubber
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. – The World’s First Automatic Sphygmomanometer
Top Ads Today
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (37 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (25 views)
- RUMI JAPAN - Seafood Processing Industry and Wholesaler (20 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (18 views)
- Japanese Handmade Stuffed Animal Store - NINI & QUINO (12 views)
- Seiko Coffee Co., Ltd. - We deliver fresh roasted coffee from Japan (9 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (9 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (7 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (7 views)