- Company Name: SIGMA Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Kawasaki
- Street: 2-4-16 Kurigi, Asao
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 215-8530
- Website: http://www.sigma-photo.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 02/25/2014 12:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sigma Corporation manufacturing cameras, lenses, flashes and other photographic accessories. Sigma produces several camera models, the company is best known for producing lenses and other accessories that are compatible with the cameras produced by other companies.
Sigma produces products to work with cameras from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic, as well as for their own cameras.
The corporate name “Sigma” is a Greek letter equivalent to “S” in English. This character has been used as a sign of the total sum in mathematics. It expresses our business concept symbolized by a concert, consisting of technology, knowledge, experience and wisdom.
We believe that SIGMA products embody the high technology, experience and thoughtfulness of each of our staff members.
The products have been manufactured with our consolidated power at Aizu Factory equipped with the latest facilities. This plant utilizes a process production system as an “Intelligent Factory” on which all steps of production, sales and technology are focused. Now the plant has become our base of production where quality and high performance products are manufactured.
We deal in a wide variety of image devices around the world. We have decided to contribute through our business achievements to the improvement of communication and the future living standards of the people in the world.
2111 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan Pavilion at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Hakusui No Kura – Steakhouse
- Edamame Mix – Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too!
- MARUHON GOMAABURA (Sesame Oil) – 288 Years of History
- Brilliant Japanese Product & Packaging Design – Rachel Arandilla