- Company Name: Tabio Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Osaka City
- Street: 2-10-70, Namba-Naka, Naniwa-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 556-0011
- Phone: +81 6 6632 1200
- Website: http://www.tabio.com
- Contact: http://www.tabio.com/jp/corporate/contact/
- Listed: 10/18/2017 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tabio (formerly DAN Co., Ltd.) founded in 1968, is a manufacturer and retailer of socks, stockings and tights and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The founder, Naomasa Ochi, started making socks at the age of 15 and has spent his life pushing the limits of comfort and quality. Today, his son, Katsuhiro Ochi, continues to build on this legacy of leadership, and produce over 30-million pairs of socks annually for people around the world.
Tabio now has over 270 stores in Japan and several throughout Europe. Tabio is expanding to the United States in 2017 and other markets in the future.
Priding themselves on their attention to detail in production and the novel use of fabrics and yarns, Tabio manufactures socks for sports and men’s and women’s fashion. Tabio craft each pair of socks with customer’s comfort in mind. From athletic socks that whisk away sweat to dress socks that stay where customer want them.
You can purchase their products on site below, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (43 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (30 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (28 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (27 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (26 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (25 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (24 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (22 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (22 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (21 views)