Anaeropharma Science, Inc. – A biopharmaceutical company to develop anti-cancer drug using Bifidobacterium
- Company Name: Anaeropharma Science, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: Tokyo Park Tower 201,1-103 Kanda Jinbocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0051
- Website: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/
- Contact: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 09/27/2018 4:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Anaeropharma Science is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. In 2004, Anaeropharma Science was established to pioneer the development of novel therapeutics to target a hypoxic environment in solid cancers based on its proprietary platform technology, i-DPS(in situ Delivery and Production System), using recombinant Bifidobacterium. The company aims to leverage the recombinant bifidobacterium technology to create a new class of anti-cancer drugs.
The company’s laboratory is located in the campus of Shinshu University in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture.
2F, Center for Shinshu Medical Innovation of Regional Technology, Shinshu University
3-1-1, Asahi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-8621 JAPAN
Anaeropharma strives for creating innovative therapies for solid cancer and other hypoxic lesions related diseases like ischemia based on our core platform technology, i-DPS. We have established several development programs including APS001F applied for solid cancer under phase I/II clinical trial, anticancer drugs in the area of immuno-oncology and an anti-ischemic drug under preclinical development stage. The company creates value of their platform technology by proceeding with these preclinical and clinical programs based on i-DPS technology.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (91 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (61 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (44 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (42 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (41 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (38 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (25 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (19 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (17 views)