Anaeropharma Science, Inc. – A biopharmaceutical company to develop anti-cancer drug using Bifidobacterium
- Company Name: Anaeropharma Science, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: Tokyo Park Tower 201,1-103 Kanda Jinbocho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0051
- Website: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/
- Contact: http://www.anaeropharma.co.jp/contact/
- Listed: 09/27/2018 4:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Anaeropharma Science is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. In 2004, Anaeropharma Science was established to pioneer the development of novel therapeutics to target a hypoxic environment in solid cancers based on its proprietary platform technology, i-DPS(in situ Delivery and Production System), using recombinant Bifidobacterium. The company aims to leverage the recombinant bifidobacterium technology to create a new class of anti-cancer drugs.
The company’s laboratory is located in the campus of Shinshu University in Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture.
2F, Center for Shinshu Medical Innovation of Regional Technology, Shinshu University
3-1-1, Asahi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-8621 JAPAN
Anaeropharma strives for creating innovative therapies for solid cancer and other hypoxic lesions related diseases like ischemia based on our core platform technology, i-DPS. We have established several development programs including APS001F applied for solid cancer under phase I/II clinical trial, anticancer drugs in the area of immuno-oncology and an anti-ischemic drug under preclinical development stage. The company creates value of their platform technology by proceeding with these preclinical and clinical programs based on i-DPS technology.
Top Ads Today
- D&M Holdings Inc. (589 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (14 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (9 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (8 views)
- Chemical Manufacturing Company - Kaneka Corporation (7 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry (5 views)