- Company Name: All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-5-2 HigashiShimbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-7140
- Phone: +81-03-6741-1120
- Website: http://www.ana.co.jp/asw/LocaleSelectServlet
- Listed: 08/12/2017 11:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is Japan’s only five star airline. Founded in 1952, ANA flies today on 87 international routes and 117 domestic routes. The ANA group has about 35,000 employees and a fleet of 259 aircraft. In FY2016, it carried 52.1 million passengers and generated revenues of 1.77 trillion Japanese yen.
ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999 and has joint-ventures with United Airlines on trans-Pacific and Asia routes and with Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines on Japan-Europe routes. Its Frequent Flyer Program, ANA Mileage Club, has more than 26 million members. ANA was voted Airline of the Year for 2013 by Air Transport World Magazine, and in 2017 was awarded five stars for the fifth consecutive year by the world’s leading Airline and Airport review site, SKYTRAX. ANA is the launch customer and biggest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (19 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Tokai-Denshi Inc. - Manufacturing Breath Alcohol Tester for Drivers (8 views)
- Yorozu Corporation - Automobile Suspension Manufacturing (8 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. - As Known for Developing the Prius Transmission (5 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (4 views)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Japanese Automobile Company (4 views)