Takara Bio Inc. – World Leader in Biotechnology Research and Development
- Company Name: Takara Bio Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Shiga Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kusatsu
- Street: 7-4-38 Nojihigashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 525-0058
- Phone: +81 77 565 6920
- Website: http://www.takara-bio.com
- Listed: 02/15/2018 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Takara Bio Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company based in Shiga, Japan. Takara Bio Inc. began as the biomedical business unit of Takara Shuzo Co., Ltd. (now Takara Holdings Inc.) in 2002. As a world leader in biotechnology research and development, Takara Bio was the first company to market PCR technology in Japan and is also the developer of the RetroNectin® reagent, which is used as a world standard in gene therapy protocols.
In addition to providing research reagents and equipment to the life science research market, Takara Bio has active research and product development activities in the fields of gene and cell-based therapy and agricultural biotechnology; and is committed to preventing disease and improving the quality of life for all people through the use of biotechnology. Through strategic alliances with other industry leaders, Takara Bio aims to extend its reach around the world.
Takara Bio will focus on three business segments that utilize its core biotechnology and encourage broader expansion.
- Bioindustry Business, the basis for stable earning providing research reagents, scientific instruments, and various contracted services to universities and companies around the world.
- AgriBio Business, the segment being nurtured as the Company’s secondary profit-making business.
- Gene Therapy Business, the segment that the Company views as the foundation for future growth developing and commercializing gene therapies for cancer.
One Related article of “Takara Bio Inc. – World Leader in Biotechnology Research and Development”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (3 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (3 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (3 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (3 views)
- Saga Kensa Service - Ultrasonic Testing for Concrete (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Established as printing technology venture in 1900 (2 views)
- Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. - Expanding over 40 clothing brands worldwide (2 views)
Takara Bio USA Showcase New Open-Platform Single-Cell Automation System at AGBT 2018
Date: Feb. 12, 2018
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 12, 2018 – To advance the understanding of cell diversity and how that diversity impacts complex cellular functions including interactions with other cells and molecules, growth, and disease states, Takara Bio USA, Inc., (TBUSA, formerly Clontech Laboratories, Inc.), a wholly owned subsidiary of Takara Bio Inc., is proud to announce the launch of the SMARTer™ ICELL8® cx System. The system will be presented to the scientific community at the Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) General Meeting in Orlando FL, February 12–15, 2018.
Continue reading »