- Company Name: inspec Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Senboku
- Street: 79-1 Arayashiki Kumoshikari Kakunodatemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 014-0341
- Listed: 01/17/2013 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INSPEC maintains extensive in-house capabilities in each of the three elemental technologies on which visual inspection is based: image processing technology, mechatronics technology, and optical sensing technology.
We are proud to make maximum of use of our overall capavilities in these inspection technologies to provide optimal solutions in products, technologies, and services that meet sophisticated, state-of-the-art inspection needs.
Inspec has developed and supplied a number of inspection machines for the inspection of semiconductor packages such as lead frames, LCD-COF, BGA, CSP, FC, etc.
Taking full advantage of our highly advanced inspection technologies accumulated through these experiences, we will develop new PCB AOI series products, which are equipped with an image system developed from a totally new idea and can be applied to the next generation PCB.
We believe that the AOI series will do meet the expectations of precision PCB manufacturers that keep evolving.
Our Website: www.inspec21.com/english/
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (128 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (25 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (25 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (12 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (12 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)