- Company Name: inspec Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Senboku
- Street: 79-1 Arayashiki Kumoshikari Kakunodatemachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 014-0341
- Listed: 01/17/2013 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
INSPEC maintains extensive in-house capabilities in each of the three elemental technologies on which visual inspection is based: image processing technology, mechatronics technology, and optical sensing technology.
We are proud to make maximum of use of our overall capavilities in these inspection technologies to provide optimal solutions in products, technologies, and services that meet sophisticated, state-of-the-art inspection needs.
Inspec has developed and supplied a number of inspection machines for the inspection of semiconductor packages such as lead frames, LCD-COF, BGA, CSP, FC, etc.
Taking full advantage of our highly advanced inspection technologies accumulated through these experiences, we will develop new PCB AOI series products, which are equipped with an image system developed from a totally new idea and can be applied to the next generation PCB.
We believe that the AOI series will do meet the expectations of precision PCB manufacturers that keep evolving.
Our Website: www.inspec21.com/english/
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Urushi Surface Manufacturing (4 views)
- Plating processing company, Mitsuya Co., Ltd. expanding service to globally (3 views)