- Company Name: Choshu Industry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Yamaguchi
- City/Town/Village: Sanyoonoda
- Street: 3740, Shinyamanoi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 757-8511
- Phone: +81-836-723177
- Website: http://www.choshu.co.jp
- Contact: http://www.choshu.co.jp/modules/contact_e/
- Listed: 07/18/2014 3:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Just after 20 years from its founding as a manufacture of residential equipment and system, Choshu Industry had expanded into high tech areas such as semiconductor devices and mechatronics. Our expertise in these areas is incorporated into development in the residential field. Our first product, a solar water heater, was soon followed by a string of residential products including bath heaters, hot water systems and solar systems. This enabled Choshu Industry to develop a solid foundation for future success.
- Manufacture and distribution of photovoltaic systems and environmental systems
- Design, machining, assembly, installation and maintenance (end to end support) of manufacturing equipment for OLEDs, semiconductors, LCDs, and mechatronics equipment
- Maintenance and engineering services for semiconductor manufacturing equipment and cleaning/reproduction of associated parts
- Ultra-precision sheet metal and machinery tooling of components for semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Choshu Industry is committed in contributing to a low-carbon society as a photovoltaic system provider to combat climate change, the urgent global issue. In Japan, an expanding photovoltaic market accelerated particularly by feed-in tariff scheme introduced in 2012, we established a vertically integrated production system of the photovoltaic panels from silicon ingots to modules. This integrated production system enables us to achieve the world highest class quality and performance. Our products serve the house owners with limited rooftop space as top end performance models by maximizing utilization of the solar energy while providing tailored services to the industrial solar power projects.
Choshu Industry stays as a frontrunner at the state-of-the-art technologies, focusing on organic light emitting diode (OLED) for displays and lighting. Vacuum evaporation, deposition and encapsulation are the crucial technologies for OLED for which we can provide the best solutions. We are engaged in the further development of these fundamental technologies to enlarge the size of OLED displays at an early date and participate in the collaborative programs to realize practical use of high efficient lighting greatly expected as the next generation device. The technology we cultivated has become the driving force for the IT and digital home appliance markets.
- Energy Systems
Choshu Industry’s next-generation solar module, developed with a relentless focus on high efficiency and high output, delivers an amazing power output of 313 W through the use of Choshu’ s proprietary 156 mm x 156 mm full-square solar cells made from monocrystalline silicon.
Choshu Industry has a fully integrated production system in place, from the pulling of monocrystalline silicon ingots to the manufacture of monocrystalline silicon solar cells and modules, all of which take place on the same premises. A range of products offering outstanding performance, high quality and great reliability are developed and manufactured through careful control and management. With its passion for and commitment to technology, Choshu Industry has developed thorough expertise in the fields of vacuum and mechatronics equipment. By incorporating such technical expertise into its manufacturing equipment, Choshu meets its challenge with a high level of integrity. In the process, we achieve the seemingly conflicting goals of improving quality and performance while reducing cost.
- Semiconductor Related Products & Systems
- Vacuum Equipment
Our OLED evaporation equipment has developed through the experiences based on vacuum and FA technology, and it provides superior deposition uniformity and material consumption efficiency. Mirrortron sputtering system minimizes temperature rise and damage, and is useful for the electrode and sealing layer deposition.
- Mechatronics Equipment
As an ISO9001 certified factory, Choshu Industry Corp performs design, processing, parts cleaning and equipment assembly for Mechatronics equipment. We are supplying the factory automation equipment from semiconductor equipment to the variety of fields like Electronic, foodstuff and others.
- Vacuum Equipment
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)