- Company Name: Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-5-2 Higashi-Shimbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-7122
- Website: http://www.mitsuichem.com
- Listed: 08/27/2014 7:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsui Chemicals’ roots can be traced back to 1912 when it began producing raw material for chemical fertilizers from coal gas byproducts, the first company in Japan. This undertaking significantly contributed to increasing agricultural productivity, a major social issue at the time. Later, the company evolved its technology from coal chemicals to gas chemicals, and in 1958 it built Japan’s first petrochemical complex and so provided impetus to Japan’s industrial sector.
Today, the company boasts many world-class products with over 150 companies in 30 countries. Its business portfolio includes environment-friendly materials for next-generation mobility, healthcare services to realize health and happiness in an ageing society, packaging that ensures the reliability and safety of food products, agrochemicals that contribute to increased production of food, electronic materials, and environment-friendly materials for the energy sector.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (71 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (49 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (42 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (34 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (33 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (29 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (25 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (17 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (17 views)