Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Company Name: Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-5-2 Higashi-Shimbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-7122
- Website: http://www.mitsuichem.com
- Listed: 08/27/2014 7:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsui Chemicals’ roots can be traced back to 1912 when it began producing raw material for chemical fertilizers from coal gas byproducts, the first company in Japan. This undertaking significantly contributed to increasing agricultural productivity, a major social issue at the time. Later, the company evolved its technology from coal chemicals to gas chemicals, and in 1958 it built Japan’s first petrochemical complex and so provided impetus to Japan’s industrial sector.
Today, the company boasts many world-class products with over 150 companies in 30 countries. Its business portfolio includes environment-friendly materials for next-generation mobility, healthcare services to realize health and happiness in an ageing society, packaging that ensures the reliability and safety of food products, agrochemicals that contribute to increased production of food, electronic materials, and environment-friendly materials for the energy sector.
One Related article of “Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (20 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (11 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (11 views)
Mitsui Chemicals Launches New PP Compounds Company in Netherlands to Response Growing Global Demand
Date: May 30, 2018
TOKYO – Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (TOKYO: 4183) (President & CEO: Tsutomu Tannowa) and Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (President: Naoshi Hamada), owned 65 percent by Mitsui Chemicals and 35 percent by Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. (TOKYO: 5019) (Representative Director & CEO: Shunichi Kito), announced today that the Group will establish Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V. in the Netherlands, together with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (TOKYO: 8031) (President & CEO: Tatsuo Yasunaga). The new company will be Mitsui Chemicals’ first European production base for polypropylene (PP) compounds in response to growing global demand for automotive-use PP, it is scheduled to start operations in June 2020.
Continue reading »