Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds – Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kawanishi
- Street: 2-23-2 Obana
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 666-0015
- Phone: +81-72-759-8501
- Website: http://www.fuji-pigment.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 09/11/2017 12:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Pigment started developing chemical products specializes in producing red organic pigments in 1938, and Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. was established in Hyogo, Japan in 1944. Now, Fuji Pigment has six offices and factories in Japan, and have been exporting products such as Pigments, various types of inks, photosensitizers, and various types of nanosize particle dispersion products are major exports.
Red Organic Pigments, Nano-Size Particle Dispersions, Color Ink, Coating Materials, Battery Materials, Quantum Dot, metal, oxide nanocolloid and etc.
One Related article of “Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds – Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (22 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (15 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
Fuji Pigment established mass-produced process for Perovskite Quantum Dots. It has potential use in display, LED, and bio-imaging applications
KAWANISHI, Japan, Sept. 11, 2017 — Quantum dots are extremely tiny nanoparticles typically between 10 to 10,000 atoms (1 to 9 nanometers) in diameter; they are thus smaller than 1/10,000th the width of human hair. Quantum dots are so small that they cannot be seen under a conventional microscope.
Click here for more details.