As electronics continue to grow smaller and lighter, the press products required to produce these items also require extremely advanced technology and quality, such as allowable tolerances of less than 0.01 mm. Specializing in drawing, our firm is able to handle everything from prototyping to mass production using our own in-house designed dies to provide a wide array of processing, including cupping, box forming, and deep drawing.
We specialize in precision drawing. From around 4 mm in diameter to items the size of your palm, we have extensive manufacturing experience. Our in-house developed sequential dies and transfer dies utilize die designs optimized for drawing and deliver quality which other companies cannot match.
Our principal products are mainly used as parts and include miniature motors, temperature sensors, LED heat sinks, aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps, and micro electromagnetic clutches. In addition, we have also begun to engage in MIM (metal injection molding) production with partner factories in recent years. In addition to press working, we also have a record as a specialized trading company in the metalworking industry and can meet the value analysis/value engineering proposals needs of companies.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (5 views)
- Hotel Wing International Premium Kanazawa Ekimae - Designed by Ryuzo Shirae (2 views)
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company (1 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (1 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (1 views)
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine - Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems (1 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (1 views)
- Isuzu Glass Co.,Ltd. - Optical Filter Glasses and Molded Optics Manufacturer (1 views)
- Japanese Traditional Tableware Echizen Shikki (Lacquerware) - QTarou (1 views)
- SYVEC Corporation - Realizes ultra-high-precision and cost savings (1 views)