As electronics continue to grow smaller and lighter, the press products required to produce these items also require extremely advanced technology and quality, such as allowable tolerances of less than 0.01 mm. Specializing in drawing, our firm is able to handle everything from prototyping to mass production using our own in-house designed dies to provide a wide array of processing, including cupping, box forming, and deep drawing.
We specialize in precision drawing. From around 4 mm in diameter to items the size of your palm, we have extensive manufacturing experience. Our in-house developed sequential dies and transfer dies utilize die designs optimized for drawing and deliver quality which other companies cannot match.
Our principal products are mainly used as parts and include miniature motors, temperature sensors, LED heat sinks, aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps, and micro electromagnetic clutches. In addition, we have also begun to engage in MIM (metal injection molding) production with partner factories in recent years. In addition to press working, we also have a record as a specialized trading company in the metalworking industry and can meet the value analysis/value engineering proposals needs of companies.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (101 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (75 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (56 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (44 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)