- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (52 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (46 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (36 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (36 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (34 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (21 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- Jewelry Kamine - New jewelry work "Jewelry Painting" using various gems (11 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (10 views)