- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (80 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (58 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (42 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (40 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (39 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (38 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (25 views)
- ORITAEN CO., LTD. - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (17 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (17 views)