- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (23 views)
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) - Transportation Services in Kyushu (17 views)
- Goto Sangyo Kisen Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- Automotive World 2013, 1/16(Wed) – 18(Fri) (13 views)
- STK Technology Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- Developing low-loss power devices - FLOSFIA Inc. (9 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (9 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (8 views)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. - a holdings group with Kirin Company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin (8 views)