- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (6 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (6 views)
- Lumica Corporation - Lighting Products Manufacturer (6 views)
- RC Solution Co. Ltd., - Providing the Earthquake Early Warning with Mobile App (6 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (5 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (5 views)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (5 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (4 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)