Barasu: “To Expose” – Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle
- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
One Related article of “Barasu: “To Expose” – Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (20 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (15 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (11 views)
Cumulative Global Production of Cub Series Motorcycles Reaches 60 Million Units
Cumulative worldwide production of Honda Cub series motorcycles*1 reached the 60 million-unit milestone at the end of April 2008. Honda Super Cub C100, first introduced in Japan in 1958, has gained worldwide acceptance both as a business-use motorcycle and for daily transportation, and has been being enjoyed by customers in more than 160 countries around the world. This August will mark the 50th anniversary of launching of Honda Cub series.
Continue reading »