- Listed: 02/16/2013 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
News Source: Japan International Broadcasting Inc.
In this series, popular Japanese products are taken apart to reveal the origins of their function and form. The second episode examines the SUPER CUB 50 STANDARD motorcycle. Sixty million units have been manufactured in 15 countries and sold in over 160 countries since 1958. Its Foot Pedal Clutch System enables driving with one hand and the 4-Cycle Engine has stood the test of time. The tires have also contributed to its success. They’re able to restore themselves when punctured. The product reflects the enthusiasm of company founder Soichiro Honda for durability, economic efficiency, and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (39 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (13 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (9 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Boston Club Co., Ltd - Designer Eyeglasses (6 views)
- GMC Toy's Field Inc. - p+g design (6 views)
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company (5 views)