Japan’s Meat Processor – Itoham Foods Inc.
- Company Name: Itoham Foods Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishinomiya
- Street: 4-27 Takahata-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 663-8586
- Phone: +81-3-5723-6201
- Website: http://www.itoham.co.jp
- Listed: 09/27/2017 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Itoham Foods Inc. founded in 1928, manufactures, processes, and sells meat products such as fresh meat, processed meat and sausage products. The company is No.2 in the meat industry, and black pig meat is the domestic biggest player in Japan. The company distributing meat products to all over Japan and overseas.
Itoham Foods operates production plants in Hokkaido, Miyagi, Chiba, Ibaragi, Aichi, Toyama, Saga and Hyogo regions to provide products that meet local tastes and to cover major markets throughout Japan. They aloso has the research center in Ibaraki. Overseas, Itoham Foods has meat sales and meat processing plants in the USA, New Zealand, and Thailand.
- Manufacture and sale of processed meat products
- Processing and sale of meat products
- Manufacture and sale of processed/precooked food products
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (4 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (4 views)