- Company Name: Miura Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Ehime Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Matsuyama-shi
- Street: 7 Horie-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 799-2651
- Website: http://www.miuraz.co.jp
- Listed: 08/15/2017 2:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1959 MIURA began with the development of the Z Boiler in Ehime Prefecture, Japan. Now, MIURA has grown to become the top boiler manufacturer in Japan. Miura is now utilizing the knowledge and experience gained through boilers to advance a broad range of business ventures.
MIURA also aggressively exploring cutting edge fields such as fuel cells for professional use with an eye towards the world’s unpredictable energy situation, and ballast water management system in response to the rising awareness for environmental conservation.
- The Miniature Through-flow Boilers and Related Equipment segment:
Manufacturing, processing, coating, assembly and sale of miniature through-flow boiler parts, as well as the manufacturing and sale of related equipment.
- The Water-tube Boilers and Cryogenic Equipment segment:
Procurement of water-tube boiler materials, the processing, coating and assembly of water-tube boilers, as well as the manufacture of cryogenic equipment.
- The Water Treatment Equipment and Pharmaceuticals segment:
Primarily manufactures and sells water treatment equipment and pharmaceutical products.
- The Maintenance segment:
Maintains and manages boilers.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (52 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (20 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (18 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (18 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (16 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- Geo Power System Co., Ltd. - Using Renewable Underground Energy (14 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (13 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (12 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (12 views)