Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan – Miura Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Miura Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Ehime Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Matsuyama-shi
- Street: 7 Horie-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 799-2651
- Website: http://www.miuraz.co.jp
- Listed: 08/15/2017 2:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1959 MIURA began with the development of the Z Boiler in Ehime Prefecture, Japan. Now, MIURA has grown to become the top boiler manufacturer in Japan. Miura is now utilizing the knowledge and experience gained through boilers to advance a broad range of business ventures.
MIURA also aggressively exploring cutting edge fields such as fuel cells for professional use with an eye towards the world’s unpredictable energy situation, and ballast water management system in response to the rising awareness for environmental conservation.
- The Miniature Through-flow Boilers and Related Equipment segment:
Manufacturing, processing, coating, assembly and sale of miniature through-flow boiler parts, as well as the manufacturing and sale of related equipment.
- The Water-tube Boilers and Cryogenic Equipment segment:
Procurement of water-tube boiler materials, the processing, coating and assembly of water-tube boilers, as well as the manufacture of cryogenic equipment.
- The Water Treatment Equipment and Pharmaceuticals segment:
Primarily manufactures and sells water treatment equipment and pharmaceutical products.
- The Maintenance segment:
Maintains and manages boilers.
One Related article of “Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan – Miura Co., Ltd.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (8 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (4 views)
MIURA Co., Ltd. Develops a 4.2 kW Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Cogeneration System for Commercial Use, with Overall Energy Efficiency of 90%
Based on the results of a NEDO project, MIURA CO., LTD. has developed a “4.2 kW Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Cogeneration System for Commercial Use,” which achieved 48% electrical efficiency and 90% overall energy efficiency. The system will go on sale in October 2017. As a result, the goal of a “market release of fuel cells for commercial and industrial use in 2017,” as listed in “The Strategic Roadmap for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells” released by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) has been achieved.
Click here for more details.