The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (19 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (19 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Tokai-Denshi Inc. - Manufacturing Breath Alcohol Tester for Drivers (8 views)
- Yorozu Corporation - Automobile Suspension Manufacturing (8 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. - As Known for Developing the Prius Transmission (5 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (4 views)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Japanese Automobile Company (4 views)