The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (73 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (19 views)
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. - Electrostatic Clamping Systems (13 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (7 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (7 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (5 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (4 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (4 views)
- ROHTO Pharmaceutical - Manufacturing eye care and skin care products for more than 100 years (3 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (3 views)