The cutting-edge pyrolysis technology turns one kilogram plastic waste into one litter hydrocarbon oil (reclaimed oil) that can be utilized for boiler or generator operation.
We are leading the green energy recycle business with our unsurpassed competency: electric furnace that can control a wide range of temperature from below 17 to above 1,700 degrees Celsius; manufacturing technology; thermal management; and operational know-hows. We can liquefy some of the most difficult materials like plastic waste or biomass resources and develop carbonization machines and solutions. Our vision is to build a community-based recycle system in the global scale realizing environment and economic efficiency and sustainability.
Our technology is also domestically and internationally known as effective in high-efficiency recovering system of scrap and sludge containing metals from small appliances and electronics or infectious waste process.
Japan Future Eco-systems Corporation is a partner company of the “development of plastic waste liquefaction technology” project, one of the experimental studies of environmental technology being conducted at the development center for environmental business opened by the Ricoh Group.
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)