KinoPharma, Inc. – Research and development of the new low molecule clinical drugs targeting protein kinase
- Company Name: KinoPharma, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-Ku
- Street: 3-11-5, Nihonbashihoncho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 103-0023
- Phone: +81 03-6264-9604
- Website: http://www.kinopharma.com/english/
- Listed: 09/03/2018 11:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KinoPharma, Inc., located in Tokyo, is an academic biotech spin-off established in April 2005 by an entrepreneurial scientist, Professor Masatoshi Hagiwara (currently a professor at the graduate school of medicine and faculty at Kyoto University, formerly a professor at Tokyo Medical and Dental University). KinoPharma strives for R&D on novel small-molecule drugs targeting kinases involved in various viral diseases such as viral warts, epidemic keratoconjunctivitis, and hepatitis B, as well as treatment drugs for neurodegenerative diseases such as ADs. The company is headquartered in Chuo-ku Tokyo, and its CEO is Masafumi Kuroishi.
One Related article of “KinoPharma, Inc. – Research and development of the new low molecule clinical drugs targeting protein kinase”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (22 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (22 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (14 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (11 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (11 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (11 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (11 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (10 views)
Japanese Medical Research Institute and Pharmaceutical Company Collaborate to Develop New Drug for Alzheimer’s Disease
Date: Aug 29, 2018
KinoPharma, Inc., and the National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology are pleased to announce that they have entered a contract for collaborative research on efficacy evaluation of the compound KPO1143, developed by KinoPharma, to prevent the accumulation of protein called tau (hereafter “tau protein”) (*1), which is considered a cause of Alzheimer’s disease (AD). The National Institutes’ research group is led by MD & PhD Makoto Higuchi from the Department of Functional Brain Imaging Research of the National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS).
Continue reading »