- Company Name: Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nakano-ku
- Street: 4-10-2, Nakano
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 164-0001
- Phone: +81-3-6837-7000
- Website: https://www.kirinholdings.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 08/14/2017 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kirin Holdings is a Japanese holdings group with major subsidiaries such as Kirin Company, an integrated beverages company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin, a pharmaceutical company. Kirin Company is a popular beer maker who competes with Suntory and Asahi Breweries for sales of beer in Japan every year.
Kirin Holdings manufactures and sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals in Japan and internationally. Their segments include Integrated Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals, and Others. Its Others segment includes food business, such as dairy products, and others. Its businesses comprise Japan Integrated Beverages, Overseas Integrated Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals. The Japan Integrated Beverages business conducts manufacturing and sales of alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages in Japan.
The Overseas Integrated Beverages business includes Lion Nathan Limited (Lion), Schincariol Participacoes e Representacoes S.A. (Brasil Kirin) and Myanmar Brewery Limited.
The Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals business includes Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., ProStrakan Group plc and Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
Japan Brewery Co., Ltd., pioneer of Kirin Brewery Co., Ltd. was founded in Yokohama in 1885, and Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. was incorporated in 1907.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (37 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (22 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (6 views)
- MUSCLE Corporation - Motion Control Systems Specialist (5 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (5 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (4 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (4 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (4 views)
- Japan glass maker develops world's thinnest sheet float glass at just 0.05 mm (3 views)