- Company Name: Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nakano-ku
- Street: 4-10-2, Nakano
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 164-0001
- Phone: +81-3-6837-7000
- Website: https://www.kirinholdings.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 08/14/2017 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kirin Holdings is a Japanese holdings group with major subsidiaries such as Kirin Company, an integrated beverages company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin, a pharmaceutical company. Kirin Company is a popular beer maker who competes with Suntory and Asahi Breweries for sales of beer in Japan every year.
Kirin Holdings manufactures and sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals in Japan and internationally. Their segments include Integrated Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals, and Others. Its Others segment includes food business, such as dairy products, and others. Its businesses comprise Japan Integrated Beverages, Overseas Integrated Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals. The Japan Integrated Beverages business conducts manufacturing and sales of alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages in Japan.
The Overseas Integrated Beverages business includes Lion Nathan Limited (Lion), Schincariol Participacoes e Representacoes S.A. (Brasil Kirin) and Myanmar Brewery Limited.
The Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals business includes Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., ProStrakan Group plc and Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
Japan Brewery Co., Ltd., pioneer of Kirin Brewery Co., Ltd. was founded in Yokohama in 1885, and Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. was incorporated in 1907.
Top Ads Today
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (19 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (14 views)
- Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mitsubishi Motors established the charging company (12 views)
- Nanchiku Co., Ltd. - Kagoshima's Beef & Pork Processing (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (10 views)
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading electrical equipment manufacturer (10 views)
- JALUX Inc. - Trading company having its own strength in the aviation and airport-related domains (9 views)
- TRIPLE-1, Inc. - Mining System Development Company (9 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (9 views)