Kotodo Takahashi Corporation – Handcrafting Tea Canisters for Over 90 Years
- Company Name: Kotodo Takahashi Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 4-12-14 Aoto, Katsushika-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 125-0062
- Phone: +81-476-46-6300
- Website: http://www.kotodocan.com
- Contact: http://www.kotodocan.com/inquiries.html
- Listed: 05/11/2014 6:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kotodo Takahashi Coporation has been hand-crafting tea canisters for over 90 years
Throughout the 90 plus years of our history we have been the leading manufacturer of high-grade tin tea canisters in Japan. Well experienced craftsmen continue the tradition of tin tea canister making that has been in the foundation of our company since the very beginning.
Crafting Tea Canisters
Crafted by skilled hands, Kotodo canisters are eco-friendly and safe to handle.
While the majority of canister manufacturers no longer produce their products by hand, Kotodo has maintained its traditional manufacturing process through its history. Each process has been mastered by generations of craftsmen that continue to be the foundation of our company today.
- Silver Tin Tea Canisters
Stylish tin containers for kitchen and home storage in a wide array of shapes and sizes.
With its simple design and modern taste, the Silver Tin Tea Canister is our most popular item. Ideal for storing pasta, flour, and other kitchen necessities, its simple design fits seamlessly into any kitchen environment. The Silver Tin Tea Canister does not feature a clicking cover.
- Yuzen Tea Canisters
Customize our tea canisters with your favorite colors and designs with traditional Japanese washi paper.
Blending traditional beauty with contemporary designs and patterns, the Yuzen Tea Canister is hand-wrapped in traditional Japanese washi paper. Washi paper is made from the bark of small trees found in Japan and has a soft, comforting texture. Many patterns, colors and sizes can be combined to create a special one and only canister.
- Color Tin Tea Canisters
Tin tea canisters lacquer coated by hand, available in many colors and sizes.
The Color Tin Tea Canister is lacquer coated by hand and can be customized with the color of your choice. Available in 8 colors and various sizes. Original designs can be printed on with silk screen printing as well.
- Make Tin Tea Canisters
Traditional Japanese beauty. Hand painted by skilled artists, each tin tea canister is a true masterpiece.
Our Makie Tea Canisters are available in a wide array of designs. Each picture depicts a traditionally Japanese image.
- Sakura Tin Tea Canisters
Kotodo tea canisters wrapped in traditional cherry bark.
Hand-wrapped in Sakura (Japanese Cherry) bark with traditional techniques and designs from the Akita Region of Northern Japan. The production process is carefully handled not to damage the Sakura tree. Your Sakura Tin Tea Canister will age beautifully and naturally over time.
- Design Canisters
Enjoy a wide array of canisters that range from traditional Japanese designs such as the Matcha Green Tea Sifter and Sushi Canister to the simple, modern patterns of our Coffee Canisters (available in red, black and cream).
One Related article of “Kotodo Takahashi Corporation – Handcrafting Tea Canisters for Over 90 Years”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (83 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (33 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (32 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (21 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (19 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (17 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (17 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (14 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (14 views)
Kotodo Takahashi Corporation will attend the World Tea Expo 2014 in USA
Dedicated to creating a vibrant community, World Tea Expo is the trade show and conference in the world for specialty tea and related products; it’s the three days each year when industry professionals connect face-to-face to unveil new products, optimize high quality merchandise, gain in-depth product knowledge and network with peers.
Continue reading »