- Company Name: JIUN Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Higashi-Ku, Fukuoka City
- Street: 9th Fl., FRC Bldg., 1-14-1, Tanotsu
- Country: Japan
- Phone: +81 92-626-7002
- Website: https://www.jiun.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 09/29/2018 11:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JIUN Corporation established in 2000, is headquartered in Fukuoka Prefecture, developing systems for medical use. The company has a track record in combining DICOM viewers, PACS, and electronic health records for the purpose of displaying and referencing medical images. The company has also been developing and providing an external storage service for medical images (DataServiceProvider) since 2005.
Recently JIUN has been developing systems that contribute to introducing the cloud in business environments, and been conducting Internet-environment download sales of a next-generation Web-based medical image viewer and server (PACS) for overseas customers since 2016 under the brand name SonicDICOM.
The company has a track record with Konica Minolta, and also has experience exporting abroad to USA, Brazil, Peru, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Cote d’Ivoire.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (47 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (15 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (14 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (13 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (12 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (12 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (9 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (9 views)