Medmain Inc. – Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning
- Company Name: Medmain Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City
- Street: #301, 1-3-9 Arato
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 810-0062
- Website: https://en.medmain.net/
- Listed: 10/18/2018 2:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Medmain Inc. is a medical technology and utilization development company that is comprised of technology experts, programmers and medical professionals who partner with medical facilities across the globe. In addition to its award-winning software and tech solutions, Medmain also offers a dedicated cloud storage service for university medical students called Medteria.
The company’s current product that is in development allows its to perform rapid pathological diagnoses by using pathology images studied by deep learning. Medmain is developing this product in conjunction with the Kyushu University School of Medicine and Kyushu University Hospital. Also as part of the development, Medmain using a supercomputer system with the top computing power in Japan.
One Related article of “Medmain Inc. – Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (4 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (3 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (3 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (3 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (3 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (3 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Sail Canvas Bags - Matsuemon ho (3 views)
Medmain Inc., a medtech startup company, began pathology diagnostic software test in Japan, Thailand and Estonia
Date: Oct 18, 2018
FUKUOKA-CITY, Japan, Oct. 15, 2018 – Medical technology company, Medmain Inc. announced the alpha testing of its ground-breaking, pathology diagnostic software: PidPort. PidPort was originally developed in Japan to enable precise and incredibly fast diagnosis of human body pathologies of all types, with most diagnoses completed in less than one minute. Medmain recently began testing the software in hospital sites in Japan, Thailand and Estonia.
Continue reading »