- Listed: 01/13/2013 11:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The World’s Largest Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference
Held every year in Japan, nano tech is a global platform for nanotechnology, the enabling technology for leading edge manufacturing. Exhibitors from over 20 countries and regions participate in the event.
Life & Green Nanotechnology
From the aspect of contribution to worldwide societies, nano tech promotes nanotechnologies in the “Green” and “Life” fields. The event focuses on leading-edge technologies for solving environmental problems, as well as on medical, food, and cosmetic applications which shapes human lifestyles of our time.
Leading Research Organizations from all over the world
On purpose of industry development, nano tech boosts every forms of joint research and business partnerships by public and private sectors. The event is an ideal platform for development of interdisciplinary collaboration and creation of new businesses.
Synergies with concurrent events: new business chances out of your expectation!
The 12th edition of nano tech in 2013 will create a huge marketplace together with 11 other high tech events: InterAqua, ASTEC, SURTECH, Convertech JAPAN, Advanced Printing Technology Exhibition, neo functional material, Printable Electronics, and for the first time, Prototype and Contracted Manufacturing Exhibition, Neo Ceramics and ENEX 2013 / SEJ 2013.
“nano week”: Seminars and Conferences on the latest technologies and trends.
Organizations in different fields of nanotechnology join forces for this concurrent conference program. nano week provides you top and latest information and new opportunities for R&D and business channel.
Nano Biz Networking Reception: The International Networking Event!
Around 1000 nanotech experts from all over the world enjoy communication and networking over drinks sponsored by international pavilions participants.
Date & Time:
Jan.30(Wed.) – Feb.1(Fri.) 2013 10:00 – 17:00
East Exhibition Hall 4, 5, 6 & Conference Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (26 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (23 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (10 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (8 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (8 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (7 views)
- Nippon Magnetic Dressing Co., Ltd. - Iron and steel slag recycling business and sales sorting machine (7 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (6 views)
- Japan's leading housing company - PanaHome Corporation (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (6 views)