- Listed: 01/13/2014 10:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
nano tech 2014 – The13th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference
Date: Jan 29(Wed) -Jan 31(Fri), 2014
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Official Site: http://www.nanotechexpo.jp
nano tech International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference is the world’s largest nanotechnology fair and an essential event for state of the art manufacturing. With the evolution of nanotechnology, application fields have broadened. Nanotechnology-based products and technologies are seen by many as a key for new solutions in IT & electronics, in medical & health care applications, in biotechnology and in the field of environment & energy.
In the 21st century, nanotechnology has the potential to lead a technology revolution in response to environmental problems such as global warming and a threatened biodiversity, or in the development of new medical treatments, food and cosmetic applications for aging societies.
With the main topic “Life & Green Nanotechnology – 10-9 INNOVATION” set in 2012, nano tech has strived to continue to contribute to society as a Leading Technology Platform. The 13th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference to be held in 2014 will run concurrently with 7 other exhibitions, InterAqua, ASTEC, SURTECH, neo functional material and Printable Electronics, enex, and Smart Energy Japan, covering all market places throughout the world. The use of the “ICS Business Matching System” will contribute to this by creating new opportunities for synergies between high technology and products across market borders, while accelerating open innovation.
Business Matching: Outline and Features of the System
The ICS business matching system enables participants to create new technical partnerships and alliances by allowing them to easily set up meetings and with other members. – Using the system helps you to make the most out of the 3 days of the event.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (47 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (13 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (10 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (10 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (5 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (4 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (4 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (4 views)
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. - Electrostatic Clamping Systems (3 views)