Oxide Corporation – Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality
- Company Name: Oxide Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Yamanashi
- City/Town/Village: Hokuto
- Street: 1747-1 Mukawacho, Maginohara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 408-0302
- Phone: +81-551-26-0022
- Website: http://www.opt-oxide.com/en/
- Listed: 06/16/2014 8:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We develop optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality.
Oxide Corporation was established in 2000, to develop and commercialize the results of research about the sophisticated optical materials that was conducted.
This company developed crystal manufacturing equipment provided with the world-leading “high-accuracy weight detecting system, high-accuracy automatic diameter controlling system and high-accuracy material powder feeding system”. By using this equipment, the company succeeded in commercialization of the stoichiometric lithium tantalate single crystal “SLT” and the stoichiometric lithium niobate single crystal “SLN”, which were used as materials for sophisticated optical elements developed by the National Institute for Materials Science. In addition, the company developed the “high-yield polarization inversion technology”. SWING Ltd., its joint venture partner, is developing a world-leading large wavelength conversion element by using the commercialized SLT and SLN single crystals.
Oxide supplies wide range of products and services to its customers, including Single Crystals, a key material for today’s leading-edge optical technology, Optical Devices based on such high-performance crystal materials and Optical Assemblies such as modules into which its quality crystal materials and devices as well as its design technology are all integrated.
Wavelength Convertor / Laser(UV･Visible)
Components / Assembly
Speckle and Relevant
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (9 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (4 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (4 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (4 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (3 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (3 views)
- Manufacturing wires, cables, metal products - Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Oshima Shuzou Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (3 views)