- Company Name: Oxide Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Yamanashi
- City/Town/Village: Hokuto
- Street: 1747-1 Mukawacho, Maginohara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 408-0302
- Phone: +81-551-26-0022
- Website: http://www.opt-oxide.com/en/
- Listed: 06/16/2014 8:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We develop optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality.
Oxide Corporation was established in 2000, to develop and commercialize the results of research about the sophisticated optical materials that was conducted.
This company developed crystal manufacturing equipment provided with the world-leading “high-accuracy weight detecting system, high-accuracy automatic diameter controlling system and high-accuracy material powder feeding system”. By using this equipment, the company succeeded in commercialization of the stoichiometric lithium tantalate single crystal “SLT” and the stoichiometric lithium niobate single crystal “SLN”, which were used as materials for sophisticated optical elements developed by the National Institute for Materials Science. In addition, the company developed the “high-yield polarization inversion technology”. SWING Ltd., its joint venture partner, is developing a world-leading large wavelength conversion element by using the commercialized SLT and SLN single crystals.
Oxide supplies wide range of products and services to its customers, including Single Crystals, a key material for today’s leading-edge optical technology, Optical Devices based on such high-performance crystal materials and Optical Assemblies such as modules into which its quality crystal materials and devices as well as its design technology are all integrated.
Wavelength Convertor / Laser(UV･Visible)
Components / Assembly
Speckle and Relevant
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (4 views)