- Company Name: Oxide Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Yamanashi
- City/Town/Village: Hokuto
- Street: 1747-1 Mukawacho, Maginohara
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 408-0302
- Phone: +81-551-26-0022
- Website: http://www.opt-oxide.com/en/
- Listed: 06/16/2014 8:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We develop optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality.
Oxide Corporation was established in 2000, to develop and commercialize the results of research about the sophisticated optical materials that was conducted.
This company developed crystal manufacturing equipment provided with the world-leading “high-accuracy weight detecting system, high-accuracy automatic diameter controlling system and high-accuracy material powder feeding system”. By using this equipment, the company succeeded in commercialization of the stoichiometric lithium tantalate single crystal “SLT” and the stoichiometric lithium niobate single crystal “SLN”, which were used as materials for sophisticated optical elements developed by the National Institute for Materials Science. In addition, the company developed the “high-yield polarization inversion technology”. SWING Ltd., its joint venture partner, is developing a world-leading large wavelength conversion element by using the commercialized SLT and SLN single crystals.
Oxide supplies wide range of products and services to its customers, including Single Crystals, a key material for today’s leading-edge optical technology, Optical Devices based on such high-performance crystal materials and Optical Assemblies such as modules into which its quality crystal materials and devices as well as its design technology are all integrated.
Wavelength Convertor / Laser(UV･Visible)
Components / Assembly
Speckle and Relevant
Top Ads Today
- Japan's imaging technology leader - Seiko Epson Corporation (4 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (4 views)
- Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Cloud and Browser-based VR Development - Psychic VR Lab Inc. (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Japan start drilling surveys for methane hydrate resources as next-gen energy (3 views)
- Medmain Inc. - Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning (3 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (3 views)
- NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION - Japanese Tea Manufacturer (3 views)