- Company Name: Parama-Tech Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- Street: 1-7-5 Tanotsu, Higashiku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 813-0034
- Website: http://www.parama-tech.com/eng/
- Listed: 07/09/2013 3:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
From its foundation, our company has been dedicated to achieving distinctive creativity and development force within our operations. “Development of unique products that no other companies can imitate” has been our standard policy throughout our history.
Following the footsteps of the Parama Co., Ltd, our predecessor organization and also manufacturer/developer of the world’s first automatic sphygmomanometer, the Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. was founded in 1988. Soon after the establishment, we developed and started selling one-of-a-kind sphygmomanometer that included a built-in Pulse Wave-Korotkoff Soundgraph. Accurate blood pressure measurement as well as observation of hemodynamics was made possible by this unique accomplishment. In 2001, our portable Personal ECG Recorder, which was also the first in the world, made ECG measurement easy and accessible at any time.
Today, all of our staff come together strongly and continue to work hard towards the development and improvement of medical devices that help our health. While our company’s three key objectives promote our daily operations, “contribution to the advancement of life expectancy in the whole world” continues to be the Parama-Tech slogan that supports our pride and care for our product development efforts.
- Personal ECG Recorder
- Automatic Infusion Control Equipment
- Pulse Wave-Korotkoff Soundgraph
- Full Automatic Sphygmomanometer
- Body Fat Analyzer
- Automatic Sphygmomanometer
- Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Top Ads Today
- Nishiyama Seimen - Traditional Sapporo Ramen Noodle (22 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (8 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (8 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (7 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (7 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. - Operates Japan’s largest department store with history of 345 years (7 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (6 views)