Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) – New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery
- Company Name: Power Japan Plus
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: Ebisu Five Bldg. 4th Fl.,Ebisu Nishi 2-2-6,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0021
- Phone: +81-3-3780-7050
- Website: http://powerjapanplus.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 05/15/2014 4:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Power Japan Plus is a materials engineer for a new class of carbon material that balances economics, performance and sustainability in a world of constrained resources. Power Japan Plus envisions a world of possibilities powered by its patented Carbon Complex material, the world’s first and only organic carbon material.
The Ryden dual carbon battery achieves an equilibrium of safety, reliability and sustainability in a high-performance battery for electric vehicles and other energy applications. It is 100% recyclable and contains no rare metals, rare earth metals or heavy metals. Beyond energy storage, Carbon Complex is engineered for specific applications with unique properties not found in any other form of carbon. Power Japan Plus is located at the center of the materials innovation industry in Tokyo, Japan.
Ryden Dual Carbon Battery – A new kind of battery
The Ryden dual carbon battery, developed by Power Japan Plus, is a new, more sustainable, safer, longer-lasting and cost-effective battery technology. This high performance battery makes use of a completely unique chemistry, with both the anode and the cathode made of simple carbon. It also contains no metals, rare earth metals and no heavy metals, which is part of what makes it both cost competitive and sustainable.
The dual carbon design used in the battery, combined with an organic electrolyte, allows for a unique current flow within the battery. Positively charged lithium ions flow to the anode and the negatively charged anions flow to the cathode. This shortens the distance of current flow within the battery, allowing for faster charge and discharge.
Power Japan Plus has filed one patent and is preparing to file three more on the dual carbon battery.
One Related article of “Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) – New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (12 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (7 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (6 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (6 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (6 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (5 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (5 views)
Japanese startup company unveils revolutionary dual carbon battery
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — May 13, 2014 — Power Japan Plus today launched a new battery technology – the Ryden dual carbon battery. This unique battery offers energy density comparable to a lithium ion battery, but over a much longer functional lifetime with drastically improved safety and cradle-to-cradle sustainability. The Ryden battery makes use of a completely unique chemistry, with both the anode and the cathode made of carbon.
Continue reading »