- Company Name: Power Japan Plus
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: Ebisu Five Bldg. 4th Fl.,Ebisu Nishi 2-2-6,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0021
- Phone: +81-3-3780-7050
- Website: http://powerjapanplus.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 05/15/2014 4:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Power Japan Plus is a materials engineer for a new class of carbon material that balances economics, performance and sustainability in a world of constrained resources. Power Japan Plus envisions a world of possibilities powered by its patented Carbon Complex material, the world’s first and only organic carbon material.
The Ryden dual carbon battery achieves an equilibrium of safety, reliability and sustainability in a high-performance battery for electric vehicles and other energy applications. It is 100% recyclable and contains no rare metals, rare earth metals or heavy metals. Beyond energy storage, Carbon Complex is engineered for specific applications with unique properties not found in any other form of carbon. Power Japan Plus is located at the center of the materials innovation industry in Tokyo, Japan.
Ryden Dual Carbon Battery – A new kind of battery
The Ryden dual carbon battery, developed by Power Japan Plus, is a new, more sustainable, safer, longer-lasting and cost-effective battery technology. This high performance battery makes use of a completely unique chemistry, with both the anode and the cathode made of simple carbon. It also contains no metals, rare earth metals and no heavy metals, which is part of what makes it both cost competitive and sustainable.
The dual carbon design used in the battery, combined with an organic electrolyte, allows for a unique current flow within the battery. Positively charged lithium ions flow to the anode and the negatively charged anions flow to the cathode. This shortens the distance of current flow within the battery, allowing for faster charge and discharge.
Power Japan Plus has filed one patent and is preparing to file three more on the dual carbon battery.
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (55 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (48 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (46 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (23 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (17 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (15 views)