National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
- Company Name: National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
- State/Prefecture: Chiba Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Inage-Ku, Chiba City
- Street: 4-9-1 Anagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 263-8555
- Phone: +81-(0)43-206-3025
- Website: http://www.nirs.qst.go.jp/ENG/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 09/03/2018 11:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST) established in 2016, was newly launched as a National Research and Development Agency in Chiba, Japan. QST combines the research and development abilities of five Japanese national institutes in the fields of radiology, quantum beams and nuclear fusion to form a world-class institution in quantum science and technology research.
Among these institutes, National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS) is a world-leading radiological research institute with outstanding research levels and facilities, and it is mainly engaged in R&D into innovative medical use of radiation and research into the impact of radiation and radiation medicine. NIRS was established in 1957 as the Japan’s only one institute of radiology, has been driving force for the advancement of radiation science in decades. It is headed by President Toshio Hirano.
One Related article of “National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (12 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (10 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (6 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (6 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (5 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (4 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (4 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (4 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (4 views)
Japanese Medical Research Institute and Pharmaceutical Company Collaborate to Develop New Drug for Alzheimer’s Disease
Date: Aug 29, 2018
KinoPharma, Inc., and the National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology are pleased to announce that they have entered a contract for collaborative research on efficacy evaluation of the compound KPO1143, developed by KinoPharma, to prevent the accumulation of protein called tau (hereafter “tau protein”) (*1), which is considered a cause of Alzheimer’s disease (AD). The National Institutes’ research group is led by MD & PhD Makoto Higuchi from the Department of Functional Brain Imaging Research of the National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS).
Continue reading »