Turkish Prime Minister Attended to the Ceremony for the Delivery of the Satellite
- Listed: 01/08/2014 3:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Electric to ship satellite to Turkey
Date: Jan 8 2014
Source: NHK WORLD
A major Japanese electronics(Mitsubishi Electric) firm is ready to deliver a telecommunications satellite to Turkey. Mitsubishi Electric became the first Japanese firm to win a satellite contract from the country in 2011.
A ceremony for the delivery of the satellite was held on Wednesday at a domestic Mitsubishi plant. Visiting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan attended. Erdogan said he hopes the space development project with Japan will advance further. Turkey aims to develop telecom satellites on its own by 2018.
Currently, more than 10 engineers from Turkey’s state-run satellite firm are receiving training from Japanese engineers.
In the past, contracts for Turkey’s telecommunications satellites had been awarded to France.
One Related article of “Turkish Prime Minister Attended to the Ceremony for the Delivery of the Satellite”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (4 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (4 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (3 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (3 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (3 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd. (3 views)
- Japanese Traditional Sail Canvas Bags - Matsuemon ho (3 views)
Mitsubishi Electric to Deliver Two Communication Satellites to Turkey
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has been awarded a turnkey contract to deliver the Turksat 4A and Turksat 4B communications satellite to satellite operator Turksat Satellite Communication and Cable TV Operation AS (Turksat AS). In-orbit deliveries are slated for the fourth quarter of 2013 and the first quarter of 2014, respectively.
The two satellites, both offering minimum 15-year service lives, will enable Turksat AS to offer telecommunication and direct TV broadcasting services throughout Turkey, as well as in Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Continue reading »