- Company Name: Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 3-1-8, Doshomachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0045
- Phone: +81-6-6202-2161
- Website: http://www.shionogi.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 10/25/2017 1:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. established in 1878, is a major research-driven pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing benefits to patients based on its corporate philosophy of “supplying the best possible medicine to protect the health and wellbeing of the patients we serve.” Shionogi’s research and development currently target two therapeutic areas: infectious diseases, and pain/CNS disorders.
For over 50 years, Shionogi has developed and commercialized innovative oral and parenteral anti-infectives. In addition, Shionogi is engaged in new research areas, such as obesity/geriatric metabolic disease and oncology/immunology. Contributing to the health and quality of life of patients around the world through development in these therapeutic areas is Shionogi’s primary goal.
Manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents and medical devices, etc.
You can purchase their pharmaceuticals products on shop below, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (15 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (9 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (6 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine - Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)