- Company Name: Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
- Street: 3-1-8, Doshomachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 541-0045
- Phone: +81-6-6202-2161
- Website: http://www.shionogi.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 10/25/2017 1:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. established in 1878, is a major research-driven pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing benefits to patients based on its corporate philosophy of “supplying the best possible medicine to protect the health and wellbeing of the patients we serve.” Shionogi’s research and development currently target two therapeutic areas: infectious diseases, and pain/CNS disorders.
For over 50 years, Shionogi has developed and commercialized innovative oral and parenteral anti-infectives. In addition, Shionogi is engaged in new research areas, such as obesity/geriatric metabolic disease and oncology/immunology. Contributing to the health and quality of life of patients around the world through development in these therapeutic areas is Shionogi’s primary goal.
Manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents and medical devices, etc.
You can purchase their pharmaceuticals products on shop below, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (60 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (23 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (22 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (14 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (14 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (13 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (10 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (10 views)