TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. – Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer
- Company Name: TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Gamagoori
- Street: 2-5 Minatomachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 443-8611
- Website: http://www.takemoto.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/18/2013 7:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sesame Products for Food (edible) Industry
- Taihaku Sesame Oil
- Taikou Sesami Oil
- Pure Sesame Paste
Chemicals for Fibers
Spin finish lubricants and treatments for synthetic and natural Fibers
We began development of spin finish lubricants for synthetic fiber end-uses concurrent with our production of surface active agents. Since then, we have provided a wide variety of spin finish agents and polymer modifiers. Development of new synthetic fibers and innovations in fiber spinning equipment have challenged us to continue providing advancements in technology, production capability and cost competitiveness. In order to develop high performance spin finish lubricants suitable for various fiber materials and their production equipment, we utilize state of the art evaluation techniques, production facilities and analytical equipment.
Chemicals for Engineered Concrete & Construction
A leader in today’s concrete admixture business, TAKEMOTO Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. began the commercial development of the chemical admixture in 1954. These chemical admixtures have become essential for improvement in quality and durability of concrete. The company’s focus on research and development led it to pioneer the development of Polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer (PCE) in 1987. The development of PCE enabled to make ultra-high strength concrete over 100MPa of strength and self-compacting concrete (SCC), and contributed to the progress in concrete engineering.
TAKEMOTO has concrete admixture business in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, US and EU. TAKEMOTO continues to expand its technology to provide the highest performing products in the global admixture markets. Research is ongoing at TAKEMOTO to bring the newest admixture technology to the industry.
Chemicals for Plastics & Film
- Chemicals for Plastics
- Landscape Development
- Additive Products: Polyolefin, Ploycarbonate, Polyactic Acid, Polyster and others.
- Coating Products: Polyester, Polyolefin, Polystrene, Polyactic Acid and others.
Chemicals for Electronic Parts
Our Fine Chemicals division provides surfactants used in many fields. These products are used in everything from electronics to paints and even food. Some examples of the products we offer are
- conductive polymer materials
- modifiers for electroplating
- treatments for photographic print and photolithography.
Chemicals for Agriculture
One thing which we must have to live is FOOD.
Meat, fish, vegetables, fruits and Japan’s primary staple food, rice are plentiful and available in all of Japan. Agrichemicals are important in the propagation and farming of rice, fruits and vegetables. The surfactants we produce are used as aids in dispersing agrichemicals uniformly and with ease.
One Related article of “TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. – Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (4 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- Takeda Shokai Co., Ltd. - We have largest scrap metal recycling plant in Fukuoka (3 views)
- Tomy Company, Ltd. - Japanese major toy maker (3 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (3 views)
- Saga Kensa Service - Ultrasonic Testing for Concrete (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. - Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer (2 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (2 views)
Making Inroads into Asia ― Interview with Takemoto Oil & Fat Co., Ltd.
Source: Aichi for Asia
The following is the interview with Mr. Hideto Uchida, Executive Officer & Director, at Takemoto Oil & Fat Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1725, we have 286 years of history. We started with manufacturing ramp oil and oil based fertilizer from rapeseed oil. During World War I, we were able to successfully transform ourselves to a manufacturer of sesame cooking oil. Now “Maruhon” sesame oil is nationally-known brand. In the early Showa period, we expanded our production line to include oil and fat based chemicals. Eventually, we started the production of surface acting agents made from castor oil, which is used as a dying agent of woolen fabrics manufactured in Owari district. Now, our chemical products for fabrics attract attention from the textile industry all over the world. We have gained an excellent reputation for its products in industrial sectors such as textiles, construction, agriculture, synthetic resins, and electronic and information technologies.
Continue reading »