- Company Name: LeapMind Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: 5F, Dogenzaka Sky Bldg, 28-1 Maruyamacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0044
- Phone: +81 (0)3-6696-6267
- Website: https://leapmind.io/en/
- Contact: https://leapmind.io/en/contact
- Listed: 07/18/2018 11:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LeapMind Inc. established in 2012 at Meguro-ku, Tokyo, has been conducting research and development on practical solutions for Embedded Deep Learning. LeapMind provides one-stop solutions from model building and model compression to model implementation onto hardware so that deep learning technology can be enjoyed within a small computing environment where access to electricity is limited.
- Unique Deep Learning Algorithm
LeapMind conducts research on its own innovative algorithms that can reduce the computational complexity of deep learning to use within a small computing environment such as FPGAs.
- Optimal Hardware Architecture for Deep Learning
LeapMind also conducts research on original chip architectures that can efficiently implement deep neural networks on a circuit such as FPGAs with low power and limited memory.
LeapMind is making continuous efforts to make deep learning “small and compact” and accessible across a broad spectrum of applications, evolving the Internet of Things into the “Deep Learning of Things (DoT).”
About embedded deep learning
Embedded deep learning enables you to execute deep learning models on a small, general-purpose device such as FPGA without using computing resources like cloud computing or GPUs. You are no longer limited to economical and environmental restrictions like funds, electricity, internet connection and so on.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (130 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (71 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (70 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (34 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (29 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (29 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (21 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (20 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (20 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (11 views)