LeapMind Inc. – R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning
- Company Name: LeapMind Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-ku
- Street: 5F, Dogenzaka Sky Bldg, 28-1 Maruyamacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0044
- Phone: +81 (0)3-6696-6267
- Website: https://leapmind.io/en/
- Contact: https://leapmind.io/en/contact
- Listed: 07/18/2018 11:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LeapMind Inc. established in 2012 at Meguro-ku, Tokyo, has been conducting research and development on practical solutions for Embedded Deep Learning. LeapMind provides one-stop solutions from model building and model compression to model implementation onto hardware so that deep learning technology can be enjoyed within a small computing environment where access to electricity is limited.
- Unique Deep Learning Algorithm
LeapMind conducts research on its own innovative algorithms that can reduce the computational complexity of deep learning to use within a small computing environment such as FPGAs.
- Optimal Hardware Architecture for Deep Learning
LeapMind also conducts research on original chip architectures that can efficiently implement deep neural networks on a circuit such as FPGAs with low power and limited memory.
LeapMind is making continuous efforts to make deep learning “small and compact” and accessible across a broad spectrum of applications, evolving the Internet of Things into the “Deep Learning of Things (DoT).”
About embedded deep learning
Embedded deep learning enables you to execute deep learning models on a small, general-purpose device such as FPGA without using computing resources like cloud computing or GPUs. You are no longer limited to economical and environmental restrictions like funds, electricity, internet connection and so on.
One Related article of “LeapMind Inc. – R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (4 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (4 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (4 views)
- ISHIBASHI Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Precision Gearbox and Wind Gearbox (4 views)
Advanced Software Technologies Developer “ACCESS” and Platform Developer With Deep Learning “LeapMind” Collaborate to Implement AI on Numerous IoT Devices with Low Power Consumption
Date: Oct 10, 2018
ACCESS Co., Ltd. announced on October 10 that LeapMind Inc. based in Tokyo has entered into a collaboration agreement with ACCESS as an artificial intelligence (AI) technology partner for NetFront (TM) EdgeAI, a comprehensive solution that integrates edge-computing technology with AI technology to achieve high-speed, real-time AI processing on edge devices.
Continue reading »