- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (18 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (18 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (16 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)
- Japanese Traditional Tableware Echizen Shikki (Lacquerware) - QTarou (7 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (7 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (7 views)
- Japan's leading housing company - PanaHome Corporation (6 views)