- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (138 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (77 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (76 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (40 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (39 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (30 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (28 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (21 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)