Wearable Excretion Prediction Device “DFree” – Triple W Japan K.K.
- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
One Related article of “Wearable Excretion Prediction Device “DFree” – Triple W Japan K.K.”
Top Ads Today
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (22 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (20 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (19 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (15 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (12 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (12 views)
Triple W’s “DFree” wearable excretion prediction device, will be released in the US later this year
Date: Mar 05, 2018
SAN DIEGO, March 5, 2018 – Triple W, a startup company that develops the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensors, announced today that their product will be released in the US later this year. The device will help elderly and disabled people who suffer from incontinence by notifying when they will need to go to the bathroom. As a result, users no longer have to worry about accidents and can often forgo the embarrassment of wearing diapers.
Continue reading »