Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products
Asahi Glass Company is continuing global deployment focusing on industries such as flat glass, automotive glass, display, electronics & energy, and chemicals.
Based on many years’ accumulation and enhancement of common base technologies, we integrate our highly sophisticated glass materials technology, ceramic technology, and fluorine chemistry technology and pour them into the coating technology and glass composite technology on which we are working hard as technologies of the new era. We continue to pioneer new technologies and develop new markets across the globe.
Business Fields and Products:
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. whose Glass Company, Display Company and Chemicals Company hold one of the first places has expanded our business fields towards the frontier and the growth industries such as electronics & energy through these core companies.
Asahi Glass takes pride in the world-class level of our core technologies, glass and fluorine chemistry. Focusing on our flat glass, automotive glass, display glass, electronics & energy, and chemicals divisions, we have achieved a business portfolio that balances stability and potential for growth, allowing us to enjoy top global shares in a number of product fields.
- Flat Glass
Our glass operation holds a leading global share for many glass product types including glass for glazing, decorative glass and special-purpose glass. We offer many functional glass types to make life more pleasant and secure, including glass for insulation, energy-conservation, crime and disaster prevention, and noise reduction.
Sheet glass, Figured glass for construction, Mirror, Polycarbonate resin sheet, industrial glass etc.
- Automotive Glass
Our automotive glass operation has the top market share in the automotive glazing industry providing laminated glass and tempered glass. In order to serve future needs, we are committed to offering value-added automotive products including IR cut glass, water repellent door glass and glass antennas.
Laminated glass, Tempered glass for automobiles etc.
Our display business produces glass for TFT-LCD displays, PDP displays and a host of other display types. Ensuring larger, brighter and more beautiful images, we are constantly pursuing challenges in the field of display glass.
Cathode ray tubes(CRTs), Flat panel displays(FPDs) etc.
- Electronics & Energy
The electronics and energy operation features technology to support the information and communication industry and other areas that are expected to expand in the future. Expertise in glass, chemicals and ceramics embodied in advanced technology in materials, processing, forming and surface finishing, give us tremendous resources for developing cutting-edge electronic components.
Semiconductor-related products, Optoelectoronics products, Frit and paste glass etc.
Our chemical business features exclusive technologies and production processes for a safer, more secure, more comfortable, and environmentally friendly world. This business consists of chlor-alkali, starting with caustic soda and vinyl chloride monomer, and urethane with polyols at the core. Furthermore, the pillar of this business is our technical leadership in fluorinated resins (fluoro-resins).
Fluorochemicals,Chlor-Alkalis Urethane etc.
User-friendly high performance perfluorinated plastic optical fiber.
- Biopharma Services
ASPEX (Biopharma Services) has moved to Chemicals.
5841 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- KOYOH Co., LTD. – Eco-Bio Block Creates Clear Water by Natto (Fermented Soybean) Bacillus
- Japan IT Week Spring 2014: May 14-16, Tokyo Japan
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Begins Construction of Next Generation Cruise Ships with Leading-edge Technologies
- Sumiya Bunjiro Brewery Co., Ltd. – The Brewer of Sanshu Mikawa Mirin
- TECHNO-FRONTIER 2014 – Jul 23-25 in TOKYO
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (3 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (3 views)
- Japan companies eyes Southeast Asia for developing food market (3 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (3 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (2 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Stainless Steel Corporation - Production of stainless steel products (2 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (2 views)
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple's Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles (2 views)
- Integration Co., Ltd. - Kimukatsu - Japanese Pork Cutlets (2 views)