- Company Name: CyberAgent
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 1-12-1 Dogenzaka Shibuya
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0043
- Website: http://www.cyberagent.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 08/14/2013 2:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CyberAgent is the operator of Ameba, one of leading Internet media services in Japan. CyberAgent is a comprehensive Internet services company with one of the highest levels of sales in Japan’s Internet advertising market.
CyberAgent is involved in many different businesses in the Internet industry, including blogs that are frequently used by its users, community services, games, services for smartphones, and advertising on the Internet. It is likely that if you use the Internet, you could end up using one of the services of the CyberAgent Group without knowing it.
Through our mainstay Ameba Internet media service, the company currently provides over 28 million PC and smartphone users per month with a blogging service that can be set up free-of-charge, the Ameba Pigg avatar community, games, and more.
Growth of users and page views has accelerated, as it has become one of the leading Internet services in Japan. Furthermore, as we aim to provide services originating from Japan that will perform well on a global level, we are developing our own services including platform games for international use with platforms such as smartphones and Facebook.
CyberAgent has built its business around the Internet, and has a vision to “become a company that is a hallmark of the 21st century,” with a significant influence on society and consumers in this growth industry. We aim to continue to be a venture firm with consistently strong growth, to provide consumers with easy-to-use, optimal services, and to gain the support of society through an emphasis on compliance. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
CyberAgent conducts four businesses in the Internet field: the Ameba business, the Internet advertising business, the social game business, and the investment development business. As a comprehensive Internet services company, CyberAgent provides valuable services to companies and Internet users.
- Ameba Business
The business is focused on Ameba for smartphones. Currently, in addition to our blogging platform, users and consumers also enjoy the various community services and games we provide.
- Internet Ad Business
CyberAgent has operated an Internet advertising business since it was established in 1998. It has served as a pioneer in providing optimal Internet promotions to clients (advertisers). Within the continually growing Internet advertising market, the smartphone advertising market has rapidly grown with the spread of smartphones. CyberAgent is working to expand its market share based on its number-one position in terms of smartphone advertising business volume.
- Social Game Business
In the social game business, CyberAgent has one of Japan’s leading lineups of game titles. It provides games to game platforms such as mobage and Gree, as well as the App Store and Google Play. We plan to continue to successively release new titles.
- Investment Development Business
Cyber Agent Ventures
CyberAgent Ventures will support entrepreneurs to achieve his/her great ambitious goal as a “Partner”. As a Venture Capital, we’ll manage our portfolio companies success.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (2 views)
- Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd. (NFM) (2 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (1 views)
- Integration Co., Ltd. - Kimukatsu - Japanese Pork Cutlets (1 views)
- Japanese drink maker plans to launch children's time-capsule cans, and land it on moon (1 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (1 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (1 views)
- d-torso - Aki Corporation (1 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (1 views)