- Company Name: FAIN-Biomedical Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Nagoya
- Street: 1-13, Yotsuyatori, Chikusa-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 464-0819
- Phone: +81(052)387-6520
- Website: http://www.fain-biomedical.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 05/22/2014 10:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Simulating Vascular Diseases Treatment
The result of 20 years of joint research between engineers and physicians, the Endovascular Evaluator is a tailor made model of human vascular lumen, created with a patented modeling technology using CT/MRI Data. High precision models of the principal vascular structures (Cerebral-Coronary-Hepatic-Renal) were integrated to create EVE. EVE provides a realistic IVR environment simulation experience that will satisfy your necessities for medical training, medical tools evaluation, and surgery rehearsal.
Simulating Vascular Diseases Treatment
- Cerebral Artery Embolism with coil or balloon.
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) with a balloon or stents.
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Carotid Artery Stenting (CAS)
- Transcatheter Hepatic Artery Embolization (THAE)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Recanalization (PTR)
- Catheter and Guide Wire Insertion
- Aortic Stents Grafts
All modules of EVE may be exchanged and customized to simulate a diverse range of vascular diseases.
- Tailor-Made Medical Simulation
The endovascular surgery simulator EVE precisely reconstructs human vascular lumen registered with CT or MRI equipment, enabling surgical training, surgery rehearsal, and simulation of real diseases. Based on this medical imaging technology we are able to reproduce vascular lumen and disease with high precision using our patented technology. The vascular structure of EVE is composed of 16 ready made modules; each module can be exchanged with Order-Made modules customized to your simulation requirements.
- Realistic Simulation of vasculature physical characteristics
Our models are made of a special silicone that recreates the elasticity and friction of human vasculature, simulating the sensation and behavior of catheter manipulation during an endovascular surgery. The elasticity coefficient of arteries varies from 1 to 3 MPa, the silicone models are manufactured at 2MPa. Poisson Ratio is reproduced with a maximum error of 5%. The friction coefficient of arteries is of 0.038. The friction is set inside the simulator to 0.042. This parameter may be adjusted by the user changing the concentration of the surfactant circulating inside the simulator.
- Light weight for easy transportation (Dry Weight 3.8 Kg)
The simulator body is light weight, enabling easy transportation between practice rooms inside a hospital, ideal for Hands-On seminars, exhibitions and much more.
- Circulatory System with Pressure, Flow and Temperature Simulation
The circulatory system may be adjusted with the fluid control unit to set the simulation parameters, such as temperature, pressure and flow (Example: 40 C,100 mmHg, 5 lpm). Artery pulsation may be simulated using a pulsed flow pump. Blood leakage is simulated if the surgical ports are left open; the fluid will swirl inside the models as blood does in human vasculature, giving the sensation of a real surgery.
- X-ray Compatible for Enhanced Simulation Quality
Simulation quality may be enhanced by using EVE inside a Fluoroscope, providing compatibility with a wide range of X-Ray imaging techniques. The silicone models of EVE are captured with a high level of detail allowing for practice navigation and catheter manipulation.
EVE Ready-Made Models
The body of EVE is composed of 16 modules, each one representing a segment of vasculature. All modules are connected using special connectors designed toconnector to not interfere with your simulation. This characteristic enables the easy exchange of modules and the assemby of different Ready-Made Models of EVE to fit your simulation requirements. This also enables the simulation a range of diseases in specific segments of vasculature. Each module can be created from CT/MRI data or illustrations depending on you precision requirements. Order-Made models are also available.
2933 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Fukuoka Cloth Industry Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Adhesives and Tapes for Industrial Cable
- MUSCLE Corporation – Motion Control Systems Specialist
- Koushin Industry Inc. – Building Demolition and Recycling Service
- Arita Seiyo Co., Ltd. – Arita Porcelain Lab produce new brand of “IMARI” style
- Japan Demonstrate Waste Heat Recovery System at Steel Plant in India