- Company Name: KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Inazawa
- Street: 695-1, Higashiorido, Mukui-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 492-8446
- Phone: :+81-587-34-3561
- Website: https://www.kitagawa-ind.com/eng
- Listed: 02/17/2016 11:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd (KG). A global technology group providing high quality for life’s amenities through “Symbiosis & Collaboration” The high pace of industrial technology innovationcan lead to various problems. We carry out the research and propose the solutions tothe problems in order to provide a clean electromagnetic environment.
KITAGAWA Industries based in Nagoya Japan, was founded in 1955 (publicly owned company since 1996) and became soon a leading worldwide supplier for a variety of components for the electronic industry. Many of the KITAGAWA Industries products in the EMI/ESD range are unique in terms of technical characteristics and quality and were introduced to the world.
The product lines comprise of EMI solutions, thermal management components, vibration and shock management parts, and plastic components. EMI solutions include a wide range of EMI absorbers, ferrite cores, EMI shielding components, and grounding parts.
Our offices are located the increasingly global needs of our clients. Check out our worldwide office listing to find a direct KITAGAWA Industries contact.
- USA: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- CHINA: SHANGHAI KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD.
- CHINA: WUXI KGS CORPORATION
- CHINA: KITAGAWA TECHNOLOGY (SHENZHEN) CO.,LTD.
- CHINA: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES (S.Z.) LTD.
- TAIWAN: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES (TAIWAN) CO., LTD.
- HONG KONG: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES(H.K) LTD.
- THAILAND: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) CO., Ltd.
- SINGAPORE: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS(SINGAPORE)PTE.LTD.
- MALAYSIA: KITAGAWA ELECTRONICS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD, MALAYSIA REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
- GERMANY: KITAGAWA GmbH
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (36 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (14 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (11 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (5 views)
- Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd. - Traffic Sign Manufacturer (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (5 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (4 views)
- Kashin Maruichi Hyogo Brunch - Wagashi Store (4 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (4 views)