- Listed: 06/04/2013 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Honda Silicon Valley Lab launches HSVL Vehicle API for Evernote Devcup
05/31/2013 – Redwood City, CA
Honda Silicon Valley Lab (HSVL) has launched the HSVL Vehicle API to allow app developers participating in the Evernote Devcup 2013 to access vehicle data from HSVL test vehicles. With the launch of this API, Evernote developers can incorporate selected Honda vehicle data to build apps that make the car user experience more efficient, enjoyable and memorable.
The HSVL Vehicle API is a Web Service API that provides Evernote developers access to pre-recorded vehicle data from the car’s internal network with modification to encourage developers to make full use of the APIs and build vehicle-aware applications. HSVL has pre-recorded the vehicle data from various trips that exhibit different road/weather conditions including windy roads and rainy weather, as well as, demonstrate different driving behaviors such as driving with low fuel levels. For each trip, HSVL provides around 20 vehicle data points that are accessible using the HSVL API including odometer reading, vehicle speed, fuel level, turn signal status, etc.
More information about the HSVL Vehicle API can be found at devcup.hondasvl.com.
Honda Silicon Valley Lab (HSVL) is a division of Honda R&D Americas, Inc., the North American research and development subsidiary of Honda R&D Co., Ltd. HSVL was established in May 2011 in Mountain View, Calif. as an open innovation lab for global Honda R&D focused on information technology. HSVL interfaces with a broad spectrum of IT innovators, from large, well established companies to small startup firms and individuals. The recent integration of Apple Siri Eyes Free into certain Honda and Acura vehicles is an example of Honda’s strides to lead the industry in bringing new information technology into its products. For more information, please visit hondasvl.com.
Evernote is helping the world remember everything by building innovative products and services that allow individuals to capture, find and interact with their memories. Evernote apps are available on all major computer, web, mobile, and tablet platforms. For more information, please visit evernote.com.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Asano Fire-Retardant Lumber Co. Ltd. – CELL+FUNEN
- Asahi Sanso Company Inc.
- Shinoda Plasma Co., Ltd. – Development of super-large and slim screen with low power
- Kyocera’s solar sales boosted by demand in Japan
- Boston Club Co., Ltd – Designer Eyeglasses
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (71 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (22 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (16 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (16 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (14 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (11 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (11 views)
- Honda Demonstrates Advanced Vehicle-to-Pedestrian and Vehicle-to-Motorcycle Safety Technologies (10 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (9 views)
- Hard Lock Industry Co., Ltd. - Strongest bolts, and its never come loose (9 views)