- Company Name: Integration
- State/Prefecture: Hawaii
- City/Town/Village: Honolulu
- Street: Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel 1F, 320 Lewers Street
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96815
- Website: http://www.kimukatsu.com/kimukatsu_eng/
- Listed: 05/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kimukatsu is the most famous pork cutlet restaurant in Japan, with multiple locations in Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Sendai, etc. We have frequently been featured in Japanese media including popular magazines and TV shows, making Kimukatsu one of the hottest restaurants to dine at.
The secret to our popularity is the combination of a crispy, texture-rich batter surrounding a juicy flavorful 25-layered select pork cutlet. e select only the highest quality pork, which is sliced thin and stacked into 25 layers. This layered cutlet is covered with fresh breadcrumbs and fried slowly in low temperature for 8 minutes. It is then set vertically for two minutes to steam, allowing the heat to spread evenly inside. This is all a part of our original recipe and process, which helps to bring forth the maximum taste.
All the natural juices are kept inside between the layers and crispy batter – making Kimukatsu light and fluffy, yet extremely juicy and flavorful. We take great care in making each one of our exquisite cutlets, and look forward to welcoming you to our restaurants to relax and enjoy kimukatsu!
Kimukatsu will exhibit at IFE (INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE EXPO) 2013 as a Japan Pavilion
Integration Co., Ltd. is known for our tonkatsu (mille-feuille pork cutlet), made with carefully selected pork loin, and freshly cooked rice. To fulfill our mission to expand the Japanese-born food service abroad, we have already expanded to Hawaii and Los Angeles markets.
Investment Range: $250,000~$500,000
Franchise Establishment Year: 2009
Corporate Owned Stores: 15(Japan); 2(Hawaii); 2(Los Angeles, In Development)
Franchised Outlets: 2 (Japan)
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing cutting tools, rolling dies, gauges, machine tools – OSG Corporation (14 views)
- Oita Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (8 views)
- TAKANO Co. Ltd. - Molded Parts Manufacturer (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (7 views)
- Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan - Miura Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Anritsu Corporation - Specializes in the Test and Measurement Equipment Market (6 views)
- In Japan, vegetable factories market size is expected to reach 15.2 billion yen ($14.9 million) in 2018 (5 views)
- We deliver healthy tea and food from Shizuoka to the world. - Tea Life Co., Ltd. (5 views)