TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services
- Company Name: TAISEI Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Shinjuku
- Street: 1-25-1, NishiShinjuku
- Country: Japan
- Website: http://www.taisei.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 01/25/2013 8:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Supporting Modern Society and Environmental Protection Through Leading-Edge Technologies
Since its establishment in 1873, Taisei Corporation has undertaken many notable projects in Japan and overseas. Our corporate roots coincided with Japan’s development as a modern nation and we have continuously met the demands of a changing era and people’s aspirations for the future through sound construction operations.
As the world enters the second century of modern urban construction, there is a strong need to preserve historic scenery, protect the environment and create attractive public and private spaces. Taisei Corporation is responding with even more advanced technologies through research and development. With a capital position among the strongest in the industry, we are redoubling efforts to produce world-class, leading-edge technologies. Operations extend internationally, including the construction of dams and other environmental and infrastructure projects in developing nations.
2 Related articles of “TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (40 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (40 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (35 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (26 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (24 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (14 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (13 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (13 views)
High-Tech Demolition Systems for High-Rises
Novel new high technology has been introduced to demolish high-rise buildings in Japan. Advanced demolition systems for high-rises feature safety, energy conservation and environmental protection. Skyscrapers are being constructed one after another all over the world as if countries are competing with one another for the height of buildings, and new construction systems are being introduced as well. In general, however, demolition work is still conducted in old-fashioned ways, crushed with heavy machines from top down and debris dropped to the ground with cranes. Buildings are sometimes even blasted into pieces with dynamite. The advanced demolishing methods Japan has developed are safe, efficient and even visually beautiful.
Continue reading »
Eco-Friendly Building Demolition In Japan
Strolling around central Tokyo, many marvel at the skyscrapers going up and wonder what the new buildings will look like and who their tenants will be.
On the other hand, very few really pay attention to the buildings that are coming down.
But pulling down skyscrapers requires state-of-the-art technology, especially if the structures are more than 100 meters high. Over the next few decades, more and more tall buildings in Japan are expected to have a date with the wrecking ball.
“We thought there needs to be an especially effective way for those over 100 meters,” said Hideki Ichihara, who oversees construction technology development for Tokyo-based builder Taisei Corp.
Continue reading »