- Company Name: KOJIMA INSTRUMENTS INC.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kyotanabe
- Street: 1-3 Atenoki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 610-0311
- Website: http://www.kofloc.co.jp/kofloc_e/
- Listed: 02/02/2013 9:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Starting business as Kojima Seisaku-sho in 1949, KOFLOC has almost 60 years of experience in developing measurement and control technology for micro flow of fluids (liquids and gases). During this period, our technology has evolved from analog to digital and from mechanical to electronics. However, the most important roots of our achievement lie in our analog technology base. For example, we meticulously polish the molds that are used in finishing the interiors of tiny glass measuring pipes. This is done to micron levels of precision even if our hands become covered with oil. And we faithfully make products that are perfectly tailored to the specifications requested by customers. These skills and attention to detail, built up through a long period of hard work, are the pillars of our technological prowess. I believe this is what gives us the confidence of our customers, who insist: “If it’s microflow control, it must be KOFLOC!”
From now, we will be undertaking new challenges as we move into the domain of super micro flow control at under 1 ml per minute. Continuing with our motto of “Only One Number One.” we will strive to leverage our technological superiority to make the KOFLOC brand better known throughout the world. And we remain unswerving in our determination to join the ranks of the world’s excellent companies.
Handing over our rich global environment to the next generation
In 2009, KOFLOC will celebrate its 60th anniversary. We have two main objectives approaching this important date. Firstly, we need to secure the talented personnel who will be the foundation of our position as an excellent global company. Secondly, we will strengthen the contribution we make to society as a whole.
Above all, the most important task facing mankind in the 21st century is our approach to the global environment. In 2005, KOFLOC announced its environmental mission, and in 2006, we received certification under ISO 14001, the global environmental management standard. KOFLOC now develops new products with the constant awareness of the need to save energy. Our whole company is focused on reducing its environmental burden. Through the broad-ranging development of environmental measuring instruments and exploitation of next-generation energy technology, we hope to make our contribution to the preservation of our rich environmental heritage.
Our Website: www.kofloc.co.jp/kofloc_e/
Top Ads Today
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (3 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (2 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (2 views)
- Japan Expo USA 2013 - 40 artists, and 45 exhibitors in Santa Clara Convention Center (2 views)
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (2 views)
- Nishiyama Seimen - Traditional Sapporo Ramen Noodle (1 views)
- Japanese drink maker plans to launch children's time-capsule cans, and land it on moon (1 views)