- Company Name: Tozando Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto-fu
- City/Town/Village: Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
- Street: 25-19 Sannocho, Shogoin
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 606-8392
- Phone: 075-754-0121
- Listed: 01/22/2018 2:27 pm
- Expires: 212 days, 11 hours
Kyoto Budogu is a shop specialized in Kendo operated by a martial arts specialty maker “Tozando” boasting the history of the foundation for 29 years and the industry’s top achievements. The shop is located in Kyoto Kumano, with over 1,150 kinds of Kendo Bogu equipment handled by skilled craftsmen, and you can touch the product directly to check the quality.
Kendo supplies such as bamboo swords (shinai), protective armour (bogu) and others
The store is located in Kyoto Kumano rich in history.
At its own factory, more than 50 craftworkers are enrolled, and we continue to make products that satisfy customers day by day. Therefore, Therefore, we can take responsibility quickly from production to maintenance, inspection and repair after-sales service.
Kuji Factory in Iwate Prefecture
At Kuji factory in Iwate prefecture, we manufacture kendo armor and martial arts clothing in general.
The manufactured goods are gathered once at the distribution center in Shiga prefecture, and each staff checks the completeness and damage of the product. By going through this management process, we can distribute the products finely, enabling quick shipping.
Biwako Distribution Center in Shiga
We manufacture quality martial artifact products collected at the distribution center in Shiga prefecture and manage quality.
You can purchase their products from link below.
Inquiry for products, please contact from Rakuten’s Shop Inquiry Form here.
You can find an English page link on the right side of the page.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (41 views)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Global leader in diverse industries in wide ranging fields (30 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (24 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (22 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (17 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (13 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (12 views)