Pacifico Energy K.K. – Developing Solar Power Generation Projects
- Company Name: Pacifico Energy K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-9-10 Roppongi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 106-0032
- Phone: +81 03-4540-7830
- Website: http://www.pacificoenergy.jp/en/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 07/10/2018 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pacifico was founded in 2012 when the new Japanese Renewable Energy Act was introduced. Since its founding, Pacifico has developed 8 mega solar power projects totaling over 640 MWdc. Pacifico has a pipeline of additional development projects totaling over 800 MWdc, of which 3 projects totaling 280 MWdc are expected to begin construction in 2018.
Pacifico Energy is committed to developing solar power projects that contribute to the improvement of energy self-sufficiency for the future of Japan, in an environmentally friendly way, and assist with the development of local communities, and Pacifico Energy looking forward to partnering with investors to continue building renewable energy platforms.
One Related article of “Pacifico Energy K.K. – Developing Solar Power Generation Projects”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (19 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (14 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (12 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (11 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (11 views)
Pacifico Energy successfully completed acquisitions of two additional solar power plant projects, Yanai (12.3MWdc) and Yuza (23.9MWdc)
Date: Jul 10, 2018
TOKYO – Pacifico Energy K.K. (“Pacifico”), a company involved in the development, construction, and operation of some of the largest solar power plants in Japan, announced today that it has successfully completed the acquisitions of two additional solar power plants, Yanai (12.3MWdc) and Yuza (23.9MWdc), into its first solar investment fund (the “Fund”). With the acquisition of these two projects this first solar investment fund is now fully invested with total assets under management of 14.2 billion yen. The Fund acquired its first power plant in December last year.
Continue reading »