- Company Name: Marukome Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Nagano Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nagano
- Street: 883, Amori
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 380-0941
- Phone: +81 (26) 226-0255
- Listed: 07/30/2017 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Marukome Co. Ltd., a 155-year-old producer of Japanese miso and miso products which are distributed worldwide. Its headquarters are located in the city of Nagano. Marukome produces and sells miso products for home and institutional use, andthey manufactures fresh sauce, instant sauce soup, and other processed miso products. Marukome markets their products throughout the world.
World-renowned Japanese longevity is deeply related to the traditional food of Japan. Miso (fermented soybean paste) is one of the traditional dietary foods which has been consumed by Japanese for over a thousand years.
Recently, miso has gathered worldwide attention as a supplementary health food.The ingredient is miso have positive effect in preventing lifestyle-related diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol ,and obesity. Today in Japan, and also in some parts of western countries, consumer tendency towards protein is shifting form animal protein to vegetable proteins.
Due to Japanese cuisine being widely promoted as a health alternative , the number of sushi bars and Japanese restaurants are increasing around the world. The amount of miso being distributing outside of Japan is also growing.
Today, consumer needs have become complicated and demanding. Marukome strives to provide healthy, delicious and convenient high-quality products with our clients in mind.
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon below.
- Shop Marukome in Amazon.com
Original Miso & Easy is our authentic and traditional miso broth concentrate with bonito stock. Use it in countless recipes for quick meals with all the flavor and health benefits of traditional miso paste.
Our Classic Tofu Instant Miso Soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy authentic and healthy miso soup. Just add hot water!
Ryotei No Aji is the most popular Marukome line in Japan. The name means “premium, restaurant-quality taste,” which is exactly what you’ll get from our Instant Miso Soups, without the restaurant wait. Our assorted miso soup packs include instant miso soups with garnishes of tofu, green onion, wakame seaweed, and fried tofu.
Assorted Instant Miso Soup is currently available in select stores only. Contact your local market to find out if they carry Marukome instant miso soup.
Our Organic Miso paste is made with 5 simple ingredients: organic rice, organic soybeans, organic alcohol, filtered water, and organic salt. Create delicious organic meals with this healthy and high-quality miso paste.
Our Organic Reduced Sodium Miso paste is made with 5 simple ingredients: organic rice, organic soybeans, organic alcohol, filtered water, and organic salt. Our Reduced Sodium Miso has 25% less sodium than our original, but it’s just as flavorful. Create delicious organic meals with this healthy and high-quality miso paste.
Shio Koji, a fermented mixture of sea salt and koji rice spore, is a traditional Japanese condiment as well as an ingredient used to enhance umami in any recipe. Full of health benefits similar to miso, shio koji is also a great tenderizer and salt substitute. It works perfectly as a marinade on fish, meat, and vegetables. Using shio koji in place of salt will bring even more flavor out of your foods, and it can also be used to make dressings, sauces, dips, soups, bread, cookies, and more. You can find it in many of our recipes.
Shio Koji is currently available in select stores only. Contact your local market to find out if they carry Marukome koji products.
You can find other variety products from Shop Marukome below.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (74 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (58 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (51 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (51 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (34 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (31 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (31 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (25 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (22 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (20 views)