- Company Name: Maruyanagi Foods Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kobe
- Street: 4-9-21 Mikagetsukamachi, Higashinada-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 658-0044
- Phone: +81-78-841-1001
- Website: http://maruyanagi.com/
- Listed: 12/23/2016 12:42 am
- Expires: 181 days, 5 hours
Steamed Bean and Edamame Snack Mix by Maruyanagi Foods (2.19 ounce)
EDAMAME MIX is steamed, not boiled. Steaming makes our beans naturally flavorful and nutritious. So you can enjoy it as snack, or mixed in our salad, soup and more!
How to eat? Simply take off the package!
- No Preservatives
- Good Source of Protein & Fiber
Water, Organic Chickpeas, Organic Soybeans, Organic Green Peas, Organic Kidney Beans, Organic Black Beans, Sea Salt, Organic Rice Vinegar
It’s healthy and delicious, because beans are steamed.
The difference in nutritional value between boiling and steaming is clear. The boiling process dissolved important nutrients such as proteins and isoflavones. Conversely the steaming process allows for the water-soluble nutrients to remain in the beans.
About Us – Eat More Beans For Your Health.
“You are what you eat.” There is no wonder that beans are very healthy foods. But unfortunately, they are often provided in the state of being boiled in water. But in boiling, many nutrients are lost that is why it is not considered as healthy. The process “steaming” that we use instead, preserves the natural tastes of beans while maintaining optimal levels of nutrients. We think it is the desirable way to cook “a whole food”.
Watch Edamame Mix’s video here.
2382 total views, 6 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Mitsubishi Electric to Deliver Two Communication Satellites to Turkey
- Japan offer 5 billion dollars funds to World Bank to assist developing countries
- OHKI Co., Ltd. – We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee
- The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show on Nov 22 – Dec 1, 2013
- Intelligent Sensor Technology, Inc. – Taste Sensory System