- Company Name: Fujishiro Kougei Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kainan-shi
- Street: 578 Okada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 642-0012
- Phone: +81 73-482-4673
- Listed: 07/21/2017 1:48 am
- Expires: 144 days, 1 hour
We run production of the lacquerware in production center, Kainan-shi, Wakayama of folkcraft “Kishu lacquerware” from (1930) in 1930. The Kishu lacquerware has the history to be said to be 400 years and is known as Japan eminent lacquerware production center.
In 1978, Kishu Lacquer was recognized as one of the Traditional Handcrafts of Japan. Kishu Lacquer has changed over the centuries, and it has a great variety of styles and designs. Kuroe in Kainan city is the center of Kishu Lacquer production, with a tourist information center, a museum and others promoting the artform.
Our craftsmen are specialist of Kishu lacquerware, produce a variety of products such as kitchenware, tableware, homeware, and small accessories with using traditional techniques.
We deliver Japanese traditional Bento box to the world.
Our Kishu lacquerware products are produced by specialized craftsmen.
You can purchase our products from below.
Variety our bento box and traditional crafts
Please find our traditional crafts from below.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (219 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (13 views)
- Sumiron Co., Ltd. - Innovative Hermetic Packing System for Used Diapers (12 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (12 views)
- Nihon Genryo Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of water treatment product and systems (11 views)
- Plenus Co.,LTD. - Restaurant Franchise Business - Hotto Motto (10 views)
- Kyowakiden Industry Co., Ltd. - Water Treatment System & Recycling System (10 views)
- Nakashima Propeller Co., Ltd. - Ship Propeller Manufacturer (10 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (9 views)