- Company Name: Fujishiro Kougei Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kainan-shi
- Street: 578 Okada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 642-0012
- Phone: +81 73-482-4673
- Listed: 07/21/2017 1:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We run production of the lacquerware in production center, Kainan-shi, Wakayama of folkcraft “Kishu lacquerware” from (1930) in 1930. The Kishu lacquerware has the history to be said to be 400 years and is known as Japan eminent lacquerware production center.
In 1978, Kishu Lacquer was recognized as one of the Traditional Handcrafts of Japan. Kishu Lacquer has changed over the centuries, and it has a great variety of styles and designs. Kuroe in Kainan city is the center of Kishu Lacquer production, with a tourist information center, a museum and others promoting the artform.
Our craftsmen are specialist of Kishu lacquerware, produce a variety of products such as kitchenware, tableware, homeware, and small accessories with using traditional techniques.
We deliver Japanese traditional Bento box to the world.
Our Kishu lacquerware products are produced by specialized craftsmen.
You can purchase our products from below.
Variety our bento box and traditional crafts
Please find our traditional crafts from below.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- Pias Corporation - Developed Over 30 Cosmetic Brands (3 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (3 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (3 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (3 views)
- FINECS CO.,LTD. - The World's No.1 Electronic Terminal Manufacturer (3 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (3 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (2 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (2 views)
- POLA Orbis Holdings Inc. - Started cosmetic business as Paula in 1929 (2 views)