- Company Name: Fujishiro Kougei Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kainan-shi
- Street: 578 Okada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 642-0012
- Phone: +81 73-482-4673
- Listed: 07/21/2017 1:48 am
- Expires: 217 days, 16 hours
We run production of the lacquerware in production center, Kainan-shi, Wakayama of folkcraft “Kishu lacquerware” from (1930) in 1930. The Kishu lacquerware has the history to be said to be 400 years and is known as Japan eminent lacquerware production center.
In 1978, Kishu Lacquer was recognized as one of the Traditional Handcrafts of Japan. Kishu Lacquer has changed over the centuries, and it has a great variety of styles and designs. Kuroe in Kainan city is the center of Kishu Lacquer production, with a tourist information center, a museum and others promoting the artform.
Our craftsmen are specialist of Kishu lacquerware, produce a variety of products such as kitchenware, tableware, homeware, and small accessories with using traditional techniques.
We deliver Japanese traditional Bento box to the world.
Our Kishu lacquerware products are produced by specialized craftsmen.
You can purchase our products from below.
Variety our bento box and traditional crafts
Please find our traditional crafts from below.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Eco-Stage Engineering Co., Ltd. – Produces Valuable Resources from Organic Waste
- HOSHAKU BEVERAGE CO., LTD. – Soft Drink Manufacturer
- Japan’s No. 1 sock brand – Tabio
- Japanese New Generation Rocket “Epsilon-1″ Launched with Just Two Laptop Computers in a Pared-down Command Center
- Anritsu Corporation – Specializes in the Test and Measurement Equipment Market
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (3 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Japanese trading company - Kanematsu Corporation (2 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (2 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (2 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)