- Company Name: Fujishiro Kougei Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kainan-shi
- Street: 578 Okada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 642-0012
- Phone: +81 73-482-4673
- Listed: 07/21/2017 1:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We run production of the lacquerware in production center, Kainan-shi, Wakayama of folkcraft “Kishu lacquerware” from (1930) in 1930. The Kishu lacquerware has the history to be said to be 400 years and is known as Japan eminent lacquerware production center.
In 1978, Kishu Lacquer was recognized as one of the Traditional Handcrafts of Japan. Kishu Lacquer has changed over the centuries, and it has a great variety of styles and designs. Kuroe in Kainan city is the center of Kishu Lacquer production, with a tourist information center, a museum and others promoting the artform.
Our craftsmen are specialist of Kishu lacquerware, produce a variety of products such as kitchenware, tableware, homeware, and small accessories with using traditional techniques.
We deliver Japanese traditional Bento box to the world.
Our Kishu lacquerware products are produced by specialized craftsmen.
You can purchase our products from below.
Variety our bento box and traditional crafts
Please find our traditional crafts from below.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (18 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - LCD Controller IC Develop and Manufacture (14 views)
- LeapMind Inc. - R&D on Practical Solutions for Embedded Deep Learning (12 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (9 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- ARKTECH Co., Ltd. - Precision Sheet Metal Machining Products and Services (8 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (6 views)