Mihama Corporation – Sales of refrigerants, air conditioning, chemicals, water treatment and energy products
- Company Name: Mihama Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Minatoku
- Street: 1-2-8 Toranomon
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-8437
- Phone: +81-03-4570-3819
- Website: http://www.mihama.com/en/
- Contact: https://www.mihama.com/en/contact/
- Listed: 03/31/2014 1:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since 1917, Mihama Corporation has used the chemical business network it has built over the years to bring the products of Japan and Asia to the world, and open the Japanese and Asian markets to international manufacturers.
With particular focus on the fields of Air, Water and Chemistry, Mihama’s function goes far beyond trade; as business creators we forge inventive partnerships with diverse manufacturers and customers, producing uncommon solutions to manufacturing and marketing problems, and prompting a wealth of original opportunities.
Sales of fluorinated refrigerants. Recovery, reclamation and safe destruction of refrigerant gases to minimize environmental impact.
Sales of air filters, clean room equipment, differential pressure gauges, etc.
Sales of industrial solvents, desiccants, fluorochemicals, organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals.
- Water Treatment
Sales of ion exchange resins, reverse osmosis membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, electrodeionization equipment, electrolysis equipment.
- Environmental/ Energy Products
Custom pallet rental, energy conservation products, development of new energy technologies.
- Cytop: An Amorphous Fluoropolymer
Unlike conventional fluoropolymers, CYTOP has an amorphous (non-crystalline) structure. This makes CYTOP exceptionally transparent, with visible light transmission levels greater than 95%.
- Tester Equipments: ESD/TLP Testers
The ESD (electrostatic discharge) test is done during semiconductor reliability testing. The ESD test is essential for both semiconductor design development and quality assurance in the final production process of semiconductor fabrication. (ESD Tester, CDM Tester, TLP Tester, Open-Short Tester, Function Tester, Immunity Tester and ESD Testing Service.
- Manostar: Differential Pressure Gauges and Switches
Manostar products provide a low-cost solution for your low differential pressure measurement requirements. Manostar products are used in many areas, ranging from building air handling system (air filter) management to monitoring of internal air pressure at nuclear facilities, to control of pressurized instruments, etc.
- Pallet: Special Purpose Pallet Rental Service
Reduce shipping costs and carbon dioxide emissions with reusable rental pallets. These special purpose pallets are designed for use in manufacturing operations around the world. Primary Application; Steel pallets for use with glass products. The empty pallets are collapsed for convenient storage and shipping.
- Sekado: Multifunction Adsorbents
Desiccant using natural alumina silica gel (Allophane) with the mix of zeolite or activated carbon. Can make moldings without binder agent. Shows the durability against heat, water and frictions.
- Electropure: EDI(Electrodeionization) Pure Water Systems
Electrodeionization (EDI) is a continuous process that uses an electric field to produce ultrapure water. EDI systems consist of ion exchange resins sandwiched between ion exchange membranes. An electric field continually regenerates the ion exchange resins, eliminating the need for regeneration chemicals.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (46 views)
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation - Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (16 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (16 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (15 views)
- Yamashita Kogyosho Co., Ltd. - Sheet Metal Processing (15 views)
- WAJIMA KIRIMOTO - Kirimoto Wooden Craft Workshop (15 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (14 views)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation - Measurement, Control, and Information Technologies (14 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (13 views)