- Company Name: MISUMI Group Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 2-5-1 Koraku, Bunkyo
- Zip/Postal Code: 112-8583
- Japan Office: Tokyo
- Website: http://www.misumi.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 12/05/2013 11:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISUMI is the leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for the Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Industries. MISUMI is committed to the industries it serves and is constantly enhancing its business model in support of its’ core mission of highest Quality, lowest Cost and shortest delivery Time.
MISUMI currently serves over 130,000 customers worldwide by supplying mechanical components. MISUMI’s products are seen in a diverse range of industries including automotive, appliance, semi-conductor, medical and packaging. All 1,000,000 configurable and standard products have been developed based on customers’ input to solve ever increasing needs for innovative manufacturing solutions. Besides MISUMI’s own manufacturing facilities in 11 different countries, there are over 400 cooperating manufacturers around the world which have been selected as outstanding suppliers for each product line. Through this customer-oriented approach, MISUMI has grown to achieve annual sales of over $1.5 billion.
- Factory Automation Businesses
Our Factory Automation (FA) Businesses develop and supply standard components for automated machinery used in rationalized and laborsaving production systems, including factory automation equipment. Factory Automation Businesses are the backbone of the MISUMI Group’s operations, with the greatest sales of any division.
- Die Components Businesses
Our Die Components Businesses develop and supply standardized components used in metal press and injection molding dies and components used in precision dies mainly to the automotive, electronics and electrical machinery industries.
- Electronics Businesses
Our Electronic Businesses develop and supply connection harnesses, cables, connectors, and terminal blocks used to connect various types of FA equipment. We also develop and supply breakers, switching power supplies, switches and other control device parts, PC bodies and peripheral components suited to FA and industrial applications.
- Other Businesses
Our Other Businesses supply machining tools. Our tools and consumables cover about 160,000 products used in manufacturing settings–from MRO supplies to cutting tools and cleaning agents. Our MISUMI-VONA e-catalog service allows customers to search, compare and get estimates on competing products from MISUMI and other makers.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan most popular skin care product “Cure Natural Aqua Gel” is being sold one in every 12 sec
- Rippleland Co., Ltd.
- Sanford-Burnham and Daiichi Sankyo are teaming up with to develop drugs to fight the pandemic of cardiovascular-metabolic diseases
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators
- Japan offer 5 billion dollars funds to World Bank to assist developing countries
Top Ads Today
- Popular cosmetics "Komenuka Bijin" is born from brewing manufacturer "Nihonsakari" (16 views)
- Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd. - Manufacture of Packaging Films and Machinery for Food Products (7 views)
- 1st Entertainment Production Expo Tokyo & Content Creation and Delivery Solutions Expo (5 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (5 views)
- Koushin Industry Inc. - Building Demolition and Recycling Service (4 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (4 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (4 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (4 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (4 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (4 views)